13.Teasing session

Hello peeepies aagyi me..

Kuch ni hai bolne ko shuru krte hai..

Scene 1

Vansh's POv

Stay home stay safe..she deserves this only...

I told her that we have to go to angre's house for dinner as his mother whom i consider as my own has invited both of us..

As seeing a girl in our lives once in a blue moon is something beyond her imagination..so she just want to confirm..

But the way she got excited listening angre's name i dropped the idea of taking her with me very next moment..

Mera nam sun kr toh kabhi nhi fudki itna..chuhiya kahiki..,🙄(she never got excited listening my name )

Pov ends

Riddhima's POV

Why do the hell is he glaring me .. don't tell me he is angry because i got over excited listening angre's name.... obviously man he was so amazing..less than vansh..i accept..

I am going with him and that's final.

Me bhi dekhti hu kese mna krta hai mujhe le jane se..oot kahika ..(I will se how he refuse me to go)

Pov ends

Riddhima (casually) - So you are not taking me along with you..

Vansh (glaring) - Nooooo!!!

Riddhima (casually) - Ok! No issues

Vansh's POv

What happened to her..ye itni jaldi kese maan gyi.. something is fishy..(how she accepted so easily)

But very next moment my eyes were out of socket...

I swear i will kill this angre with my bare hands for coming between me and my sweetheart..

Pov ends

Riddhima's POV

His face was worth watching..

I pick my phone from my pocket and pretend to call angre..

I teased him by saying hello angre..vansh is not free to take me with him so can you please pick me up from home actually I don't want to disappoint mummy..she had invited me with so much love..

Pov ends

Vansh's POv

Mummy!! Ye kab paida hui!!(when she borned) Damn! She is calling his mother as mummy!! Kyu bhai sasuma lgti hai kya..(is she her mother in law)

I snatched phone from her hands and keep it on my ear realising she was just teasing me..

She is laughing hard on my face and seeing her laughing whole heartedly a smile crept on my lips

Hiding my smile i frowned..and..

Pov ends

Riddhima's pov

He started chasing me and we were running in whole house throwing every possible things on each other..

We reached to his room panting heavily and he caged me from behind in his arms and both fell on the bed laughing like manaic..

Looking at each other intensely we smiled and came very close to each each..

I kept my head on his chest and he encircled me in his protective arms