28.Date

Hello peeepies agyi me..

Hope u are liking the story but i am feeling i lost the charm of my writing with this story..plz let me know ur PoV also..

If u r reading this chappy while standing then plz sit down and if u r sitting them plz tie ur seat belts as u are gonna witness a shock at the end

Let's start

Scene 1

Vansh's pov

What... that's the only question i was worried about..

What should i say now.. neither i can lie nor i can say truth..

What if she will leave me..after knowing that i had flings..

No no...no.. i can't let her go..

I composed myself saying " Sweetheart i will tell u but promise me u won't leave me after listening my answer.."

Pov ends

Riddhima's pov

My heart beat stopped for a sec ..

Why is he saying like this..

Means he..had..means i am not his first..

My vanshu was with some other girl before me..

But shrugging all my thoughts i holded his hand assuring him that i am not gonna leave him at all..

Pov ends

Vansh- Riddhima ..Jaan..i don't want to lie..

I had 2 flings before..and i had one night stand with them..

But jaan trust me that was just flings i never loved them..

I was emotionally weak at a point of my life and i just needed someone to fullfill my inner void..

But i love u only..their is no one in my life except u jaan..

Trust me..plz don't leave me..jaan your vanshu will die without u...

Their is no vansh without riddhima..

Riddhima's pov

Although my heart badly wanted to smash his face for being with some other girl..

But then i thought that was his past..and i m his present..and i will give him a very amazing death if he won't make me his future..

I hugged him tightly kissing his forehead..

Holding his hand i said " Vansh that was ur past..and i m ur present ..and that matters to me..

You and your love is everything for me..

But make sure u won't go to any other woman otherwise this baby panda of yours can become a hungry lioness also.."

Pov ends

Vansh's pov

I was on cloud nine seeing her possessiveness for me..

I chuckled seeing my baby panda threatening me..

I kissed her forehead assuring her " i promise jaan..i won't allow even a shadow of other woman on me..then being with someone is far away"

She smiled and hided her face in my chest..

I kissed her crown and murmered "i love u jaan" getting a instant reply "i love too vanshu"..from her

-------

1 week later

Scene 2

Riddhima's pov