58.past deed

Hello peeepies aagyi me..

Target to ho hi jayega yr complete i trust u guys .

I won't post tomorrow as tomorrow is my 1st day of college..

Let's start

Scene 1

Riddhima's pov

I ran from his room crying vigorously..

I just wanted to go away from that place..

My legs automatically ran towards the main door..

The door guard stopped me but  after seeing my blood shot eye he let me go..

Running towards the park opposite to our mansion ups..sorry his mansion i sat on the bench sobbing..

I just hate myself for loving him..but deep down my heart also know i shouldn't have said that hurtful words to him..

For world he is great mafia god but only i know how sensitive he is when it comes to emotions..

I badly wanted to punish myself for hurting him..

But his malicious deed kept refraining me from being pathetic towards him..

I closed my eyes drowning again into the past..

Flashback start

(When i was 6 years old)

"Maasi..maasi..catch me" i shouted running in the garden ..

"Pari..baccha stop na.. otherwise ansh will scold u if u get hurt" maasi said taking me in her arms..

Kissing my forehead she kept playing with me..

Suddenly bhooommmm!!! a A loud gun shot heard and i hugged uma maasi in fear..

"Uma.. raisinghania give this bitch to me" a man holding gun shouted making me clutch maasi's saree more..

The mere thought of going away from maasi and ansh scared the shit out of me..

"Noo..i am not going" i cried hugging her more.

"Thakraal just go from here" maasi shouted hugging me tightly..

Suddenly several man holding gun surrounded us..

"What this little girl did with u please leave her" maasi said crying to that bad uncle..

" She didn't..but her father did.. taking up a loan of 100 crores from me and then died without paying it..now his daughter will serve me" he said and i cried..

I never heard anything about my papa and mumma...but that made me cry..

That bad uncle came and started seperating me from maasi..

I cried trying not to leave her pallu but that uncle snatched me..

"Anshhhhh" i cried in hope my knight will come soon to save me..

Thudddd!!! I pushed that bad uncle with all the strength i had..

He fell on the floor..with slightest cut on his forehead..

"You will pay little girl" he said and pointed a gun towards maasi..

My maasi..no..he can't hurt her.. picking the gun which was lying few meters away from me..i pointed towards him..( nobody will ask where the hell that gun came..mene rkhi thi waha😎 hai kisi ko koi dikkat??)

But he pulled maasi with him keeping a gun on his forehead..

I kept that gun in his direction but i don't what that thing is..