50.New plan

Hello peepies aagyi me..

I was busy since 2 days but i am back..

Thnk u so much for loving this garib mahila..we completed golden jubilee

I never planned this ff..i just wrote 1st chp as it came in my mind randomly and posted on watty..and i was literally shocked by the response..

Ps : u may find i am dragging the story unnecessarily but i don't want to rush things.. keep supporting
Inline comments are gladly welcome

Let's start

Scene 1

Vansh's pov

Gosh!!is she even my riddhu or some doppelganger..

She smashed her lips on mine and pulled me by my collar..

Chewing my lips harshly she slided her tongue in my mouth forcefully..

Not getting any response from me as it was too fast to react for me..

"Kiss me back or i will chop of ur dick" she said between the kiss and i kissed her back being a scared cat instantly

Never in my wildest dream i had imagined a girl will threaten me like this..

We parted away due to the lack of breath..

"Angre and Maanyata are also here" i said joining my forehead with her's

"Let them know how romantic we are..i wanna set an example for them" she said i chuckled seeing my not so innocent riddhu this much bold..

I kissed her forehead pouring all my love for her..

Hugging her tightly i rested my head on her crown insuring she is with me...

Pov ends

Angre's pov

I wanna dig a grave for myself or want earth to swallow me..

It was ok when they used to do romance before me..but this was something  out of the box..chheee cheee my virgin eyes🙈..

I started looking here and there as soon as bhabhi kissed boss..

Then i realised I am not alone..

Fuck!! Maanyata is with me..we both turned and bowed down our head in embarrassment..

What else could i expect from boss..

Being a love sick kutta he kissed her back..

"Ab..ab..wo..ab let's go into water" i said trying to change the topic..

"You can go..i am scared sorry"Maanyata said slowly..

Don't know why but i didn't feel good hearing her no..

One part of me badly wanted to take her with me..

I never been into girls in my whole life..

But i feel good near her..seems like my whole world stops near her..

May be because she is like me only..an introvert and shy person..

Not wanting to go alone i forwarded my hand to her smiling in hope that she will accept..

She stood their shocked and assuming this as a no i was about to take my hand back but i felt a soft touch on my palm

I looked up and saw she holded my hand hesitantly

I smiled at her and she reciprocated and we started walking in water..

Pov ends

Maanyata's pov