60.The ultimate revelation

Hello peeepies aagyi me..

Finally the most awaited chap is here...

Although i tried my hard to connect all the dots but if u feel that something was not good then let me know..

You may find this little childish bit my poor brain got to think this much only..

Let's start

Scene 1

Riddhima's pov

Opening the diary again with my trembling hands i just prayed in my mind that whatever the result is..it won't break me again .

My poor heart wants to believe that my vanshu is right and I don't want my poor heart to break again..

I started reading again with some courage

Chap 3 : The worst mistake of my life

2 years passed.. now my paru is 6 years old and i am 13..

My maa says i became mature early and the reason is my angel..

I never let any wish of her unfulfilled..

Whatever she wants i just keep that thing in her feet..even before her saying

Now my paru became more beautiful and chubby..

The life was going smoothly until that dreadful day came..

I was cooking meethi bhaat in kitchen untill i heard some loud noises as if someone is firing..

"Paru" i whispered thinking about my angel ..she must be scared hearing this noises na..

I ran towards the garden holding my breath ..

But the sight made my heart popped out from its ribcage..

"Maaaaaaaa" i shouted as soon as i saw maa lying on the ground in her own pool of blood with my angel sitting beside her crying..

My heart cracked seeing her tears but my gaze fell on the gun in her hand..

I wasn't a mature man to understand everything..even i was a kid..

I blamed her..i blamed my paru for killing my maa...

How cruel i was on that innocent soul..she didn't even know what that gun was in actual..

She just picked that gun thinking we can scare anyone by this..

I hated her badly for killing my maa which she didn't actually..

I was angry..hell angry and mad at her ..

I didn't even bother to listen her side..but that bastard thakraal turned the table upside down..

" Ansh..beta i am a police officer ..i witnessed the your mom's murder done by that little girl" thakral said to me after mom's funeral

"Why she killed my maa..my maa loved her so much..even i love her so much" i cried hugging him..

"Shhh!! Don't cry beta..she is so small to understand this..but i am a police officer and it's my duty to punish her and bring her on right track.. i have to take her with me" he said patting my back

Just a mere thought of my angel going away from me broke me from inside..

But the anger overpowered me..

" You will take her..?? But she can't stay without me " i retorted

" She is kid ..if we won't  punish her this time..she will become more voilent in future ..may be she will become a criminal..