25.sickness

Hello peeepies i am sorry i was on gayab mode for so many days..

And here is our silver jubilee..you guys are sweethearts yr..this much amazing response..thnk u so much guys..i wish more 25 epi with u all..

Guys i have a bad news for u all my fashion designing training started and its take my whole freaking day from 11 am to 7 pm.. i don't know whether i will be able to post regular or not but i really expect u all to support me..

Let's start

Next day (morning)

Scene 1

Vansh's pov

I was waiting for my sweetheart so that we can go to office but she is nowhere to be seen..

As u all know about my not so good sabar..i banged my hand on table and  left to her room ..

Barging into her room  i shouted her name few times but where is she..

I knocked at the bathroom door for 3 times but no response..

Damn!! This women will surely become my death one day..

I again knocked and with this last knock i lost my patience..

Shouting on her " I am coming inside sweetheart" i barged in the bathroom..

My pupils dilated seeing the sight..

My sweetheart was sitting under shower shivering in cold in semi consious state

I quickly turned off the shower and petted her cheeks

Shit..she is having high fever ..

Pov ends

Vansh- Sweetheart what happened..open ur eyes...

Riddhima's POV

I was feeling something off with my health in morning..

I went to take shower and fell down due to dizziness..

The water was continuously flowing but i was unable to move even a inch..

I was just praying to bappa to sending my vansh..here.

And bappa send him..my vansh came..he quickly took me in his embrace..

Now i feel peace..he took me to the bed..

Laying down on bed he instantly dried my hairs with towel..

I am still not fully conscious..

Pov ends

Vansh's pov

My heart is gonna pop out from my ribcage.. I can't see her like this..

I quickly give her a bathrob asking her to change her clothes..

But looking at her state..i droped the idea..

Turning off the lights i started to open the zip of her top..

I am a man.. I can't resist my desires..but this is not right time..

Opening her top i kissed her forehead closing my eyes..

I don't want to hurt her..

Taking off her bra my hands unknowingly touched to her soft bossoms and i felt my junior getting hard..

Puting H20 to my wounds she started moaning in pain..aaah..stop it riddhima.. I don't want u to feel that i took ur advantage..

I quickly removes her bottoms and made her wear a bathrob..

Turning on the lights again.. i caressed her face lovingly and ask her to sleep..

I got up from bed and turned to leave to give her proper rest..

But seems like this woman is hell bent on destroying my sanity..

She holded my hand and nod in no

Pov ends

Riddhima's pov

I nodded in no stopping him..

This fever made me weak..i need him beside me ..

I asked him to lay down beside me and he obeyed me like a baby..

I hugged him tightly to seek his warmth as i was shivering in cold..

I snuggled more in him..he hesitantly hugged me back thinking i am not in my senses but somebody plz tell this man..

Whether in my senses or not i only want him..

I looked at him with so many desires in my eyes..and this hotness in my body is adding more fuel to fire..

I leaned to his lips slowly..he tried to resist but i was not in mood to obey him.. haha when i am😂..

I took his lips in mine slowly..

He tastes so sweet.. sucking his lower lip i asked for permission but he didn't gave..

Pov ends

Vansh's POV

What is she doing..seems like the fever reached to her head..

Ok i want her..but not like this..i didn't parted my lips.. but this woman gossshhh🤧..

She bited my lips tasting by blood and i parted my lips with a soft moan..

Now i loose my bacha kucha sabar..i grabbed her lips sucking and nibbling the hell out of them..

We kissed each other for good 5 minutes and i left her as she is not well..

I pecked her forehead asking her to sleep but she smiled wickedly  saying " i want youo
vansh..plz don't go"

My eyes got widened..does she really mean that or am i thinking in wrong direction..

"Riddhima what happened jaan..i am here only...plz sleep.."

Pov ends

Riddhima ( in semi consious state) - I want u vansh.i really want u..

Your jaan need u..plz don't stop me..

Vansh - Sweetheart i am all yours..we will surely do this but not now..you are not well..

Riddhima's pov

I was feeling so horny god knows why..

I grabbed his hairs in my fist and started showering kisses on his face..

He resist with all the strength in his but at last..he is man.. and most importantly my man..

He grabbed my waist tightly and pulled me towards him..

My front collided with his and a shiver ran down my spine..in his also..i guess..

He started giving open mouth kisses on my neck and jaw line..

I moaned in pleasure..

I gave him a hickey on his neck and he groaned taking my name..

My name sounds so sweet from his husky voice..

I sucked that place to sooth his pain..

This turned him on may be..he started kissing me like there is no tomorrow..

Now i myself wanted to stop him as he was really harsh..but my body betrayed me..

I joined him in his harsh session and now we are kissing each other not leaving the inch on our bodies..

I muttured something slowly in his ears and he jerked me instantly..

Done done dana done ✅

I decided i will add mature scenes eventually..

Hope u like it..

Comments tapka dena

Lob u all