16. New demand

Hello peeepies aagyi me..

Sorry for keep u all waiting..

Just wrote the epi in haste hope u will like it..

I am happy from your response..keep going..

Lets start..

Vansh's POv..

Nooo!! This is not possible..my..my sweetheart was there..how that fucking land slide happened...

I stroked my hairs in frustration..

You don't worry sweetheart your vansh is coming.. I won't let  you happen anything..

When i said you are my responsibility i mean that..

No matter how much i am angry on you..but you can't leave me..you can't leave your vansh..

Igniting my bike's engine..as it was difficult to drive car in this weather..

I drove like a bullet train..to the cliff..

whole journey the sole thought occupied my mind was..how must be my sweetheart doing..is she fine.. what if she..got hurted..

No no no!! I will keep her safe and sound..

Reaching to the spot my breath got hitched seeing the site..

The whole cliff was destroyed by rocks and large pebbles ..

My vision got blur due to the snow.. falling continuously..

I shouted like a mad man..my sweetheart's name ..but she didn't responded..

Riddhimmmmmmmmaaaa!! Sweetheart where are you .i know you are angry but please don't punish me like this..i will endure your all punishment but just come to me please..

I can't imagine to live without you..you just can't Snatch my happiness from me..

Plz sweetheart stop pranking me..i swear i will pacify you ..i will take you for bike ride..i will take you to eat ice cream ..i will do whatever you will ask but just come back.

I am not even able to breath without you..plz come back your vansh will die without you..

Pov ends

Vansh searhes her like manaic lifting all the heavy rocks with all the strength he has..

He is crying and shouting to see his sweetheart once..

Suddenly his foot stomped on a rock and his eyes fell on a piece of cloth..

Vansh's POV

Duppatta..this duppatta..this is my sweetheart's duppata..

I can still smell the fragrance of her in it..the fragrance which i love the most more than my branded colonge..

She is here...yes my sweetheart is here..

Sweetheart...where are you.. please give me some hint..

Your vansh will get mad without seeing for one more second..

I searched here again like a mad man..and finally i found her..

Yes..you read it right..i found her..

But her condition..no..i can't see her like this..

She is buried under a rock unconscious..

She already had fever and this weather..

I moved all the rocks from her and took her in my lap..

Patting her cheeks i plead in front of her like a baby..to wake up..