26.Intimate

Hello peppies i am back..i am trying my best to post regularly despite having a busy schedule..and i expect u all to support me..

Lets start

This episode contain mature scenes although u can read the.. language is quite normal..but u can skip if u are not comfortable

Vansh's POv

This was limit..i was trying hard to control my arousing desires and this little devil is hell bent on destroying my sanity...

I jerked her ruffling my hairs and about to get up but again pulled by my baby panda..and i directly land on her..

Doom! I am doomed today..no matter how much i try to keep myself in control..but her orbs are like an ocean and right now i am drowning in it..and the fun fact is i don't know how to swim..

I kissed her forehead to calm myself..

Taking a deep breath and composing myself i was about utter something but ..

Pov ends

Riddhima (innocently) -Cant u give me what i want.. don't u love me vanshu..

Vansh (huffing) - Sweetheart.. it's not like I don't love u..but u are not well na.

Riddhima's pov

Do i really demand weird..is it so..

We are couple right.. then what's wrong if we get intimate completely..

We are about to get married soon..

Doesn't he love me.. doesn't he need me..am i not tempting ..

Am i not sufficient to fullfill his desires..

All the questions are flashing in my mind ...

Pov ends

Riddhima - Vansh plz..🥺

Vansh (stern) - No..u need rest..sleep..😐

Riddhiima (glaring) - You are behaving as if u are a girl..🙄

Vansh's pov

She muttered some colorful words for me under her breath and all i could do is to chuckle..

It's not like I don't want her..only my mind knows how much wild fantasies i have created regarding her..

But i don't want her to regret later..

She pulled me by my hairs and cupped my face from her palm..

" Vansh..i love u..you love me..then why are u stoping urself.."

Gosh!!! What to do now..

She pleeded me with her puppy eyes giving me some horny vibes and i lost the battle..

Yeah.me..the vansh raisinghania lost a battle first time in his life..that too against a little monster..

Pov ends

Riddhima's pov

He nodded in defeat and a sudden pride engulfed me..

He cupped my face asking

"Sweetheart are u sure"

Shy raisinghania..i am girl not u..

If I wasn't sure then why would i had asked him..

I smiled in half consious state.. nodding in yes..

My hands automatically traced the button of his shirts and very next moment they were lying on floor just like my vanshu's sabar..