Zach Wilson 6

The next day at school, it was going- well, boring, like usual days.

My next class though, that was going to be a little difficult, because of certain sexy as fuck sinfully hot someone.

The bell rings and I make my way to my class, Caleb beside me.

"So, who were you looking for yesterday?" He asks raising his eyebrows as we take our seats.

Our new seat. Exactly in front of Ms. Rodriguez.

"When? I was buying something for myself." I lie.

Before he can say anything Ms. Rodriguez enters, creating a pin-drop silence in the class.

"Good morning students, I hope you had an amazing weekend, now back to boring studies?" Her face amused.

"Maths is the least boring subject ma'am." I say innocently a smirk present on my lips.

She raises a brow at me but doesn't say anything. I wondered if anyone noticed the total opposite words I said the first day.

The class goes on and I deliberately ask questions every now and then. It was as if I wanted her sole attention on me.

Only on me.

The bell rings and I groan. I was never so sad that the maths lecture ended.

"Mr. Wilson please stay back I need to talk to you." Ms. Rodriguez says without looking at me.

"Sure, ma'am." I mumble. Caleb raises his eyebrows in question and I shrug nonchalantly, when in reality was buzzing with excitement and anticipation.

When the class emptied, I believed that she'd walk towards my bench or maybe ask me to come to her desk, instead, she walked towards the door and closed it shut.

Then walked towards me.

My eyes noticed every little detail and followed every step of hers.

"Zach." Again. That commanding voice of hers.

"Y-yes ma'am." I clear my throat which suddenly felt too dry.

"What was that in my class?" She asks, slowly leaning towards the table placing her hands on it.

Which caused her buttoned-up shirt to open just a little, showing me a hint of her cleavage.

Her perfectly manicured fingers slowly runs down the collar of her shirt till they hit the V of the collar and then runs up again. My eyes following it inch by inch.

"Zach." Her voice was like velvet. I almost forgot that she asked me something earlier.

"N-nothing ma'am." I stutter.

"It didn't look like nothing." A sexy smirk playing on her lips. Fuck I wanted to kiss them so bad.

"It looked to me like you wanted all my attention on you." Her finger dips lower in the V almost touching the skin beneath the shirt.

"Did you want that?" She whispers.

And I automatically nod. Following her finger.

"Do you want this?" She whispers again, so close to me. My eyes follow her as she undoes the top button of her shirt.

"Yes." I breathe.

"And this?" She asks as she undoes another button, this time giving me an eyeful of her demi bra.

Jesus Christ.

A groan leaves my mouth.

"Are you hard, Zach?" She asks running her blood red manicured fingers down my cheek then my neck.