Zach Wilson 8

It's almost the weekend, the past days went by the same routine- wake up, attend classes, soccer practice, go home (which I prefer if I didn't go at all), and then sometimes think about my sexy teacher, finally sleep

The teacher. Miss Rodriguez and I, well we haven't gotten closer, but yes something did change I guess. We joke- I joke, I make her smile and chuckle and I take fucking pride in that.

She hadn't laughed again, after that day. And fucking hell I want to hear- see her laugh again. And trust me when I say I try my hardest to make her laugh.

Currently, it was Thursday night, I was laying on my bed, looking up at the blank ceiling.

I think there's a spider in that corne-

A soft knock brings me out of my thoughts, and I mumble a come in.

Mom walks in, a tray in her hands.

I sit up, my mood going sour. "I am not hungry."

Stubborn. She sets the plate in my lap and sits at the edge of the bed.

She looks at me with an unreadable expression on her face. "I know you hate me, Zach. But things aren't always the way they seem."

"Yeah, I am sure you must have some strong reason to cheat on your husband." I spat. All the anger I had kept inside now bursting out.

She chuckles a humorless laugh, then stands up and leaves.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

The next day I attended all the lectures including Miss Rodriguez's. She was- like always looking stunning, today she was in a nude brown suit, black round neck T-shirt underneath and those fucking heels.

Whenever she walked, the heels made that click-clack sound against the floor and it was oddly addicting.

Am I going psycho?

I had soccer practice earlier this morning so the only thing left was attending Miss Rodriguez's extra class and then I can go home and sleep.

I make my way through the empty corridors and towards her classroom. When I hear voices.

"I-I was thinking would you like to grab something to eat?" It was our physics teacher. Mr. John.

"She can't, sorry sir. Miss Rodriguez and I have an extra class together. Right now." I say with a flat tone, leaning against the wooden door of the classroom, arms crossed against my chest.

Miss Rodriguez's jaw tighten just a little but I didn't care. Like hell, I'll let him flirt and go on dates with her.

He turns to me, startled. "Oh, Zach. A-Alright then I won't keep you both." He smiles, which didn't reach his eyes, and leaves passing a last smile to Miss Rodriguez.