Zach Wilson 12

I stirred a little and pulled the pillow closer to me

I stirred a little and pulled the pillow closer to me. It was extremely soft. I wasn't even fully awake and yet I felt so much light, I slept like a baby.

Like a baby. My eyes widened and I raised my head instantly. I found that the pillow was Thea. I literally slept like a baby last night cuddling with her—

"Don't overthink, Zach." she said with her eyes still closed. Her voice was the sexiest I've ever heard. Like damn, I always say that her voice is sexy but fuck nothing compares to her morning voice.

My eyes take in her bed appearance, her soft dark hair sprawled across the pillow, her thick lashes kissing her cheeks that were naturally tinted pink, her light freckles highlighted by the morning sunlight that was creeping through the blinds.

The sunlight conveyed that the weather is finally clear. I don't know why I had this strange dejected feeling at that.

I decided to take her advice and again laid my head against her chest. Then pulled her closer to me. I felt her smile.

Even though she was almost 5'8 in height and around 55-57 kg. My 6'2 height and 98 kg muscled body was dwarfing hers.

I fell asleep again breathing in her addictive scent and listening to her heartbeat like the most beautiful melody.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I was in heaven. It smelled so good here and someone was massaging my scalp. "Wake up." Thea said gently.

I shook my head and sighed soaking in the feeling.

"Wake up, baby." She mumbles again gently.

I hold on to her tightly and shake my head again. But then she stops her hand.

My eyes fly open and I pout. I take her hand and put it back in my hair.

She chuckles and I feel the rumble in her chest. Without thinking much I kiss the top swell of her breast just above where the bra started.

"Come on, it's noon, let's eat something." She sighs running her fingers through my hair.

"Then we'll cuddle?" I mumbled against her skin.

"Then we'll cuddle." She promised and then I feel her place a kiss on my head.