The start of new friendships

Young Ash Ketchum is now at professor Oak's summer camp. He is with his bestfriend Yellow and they were walking through the forest looking for sticks to make a campfire.
Ash:Yellow have you found any good sticks yet?
Yellow:I found about 3 sticks what about you?
Ash:I have 5 sticks.
They decide to keep collecting sticks but after a while they heard loud rustling sounds within the bushes.
Yellow(Scared):What is it Ash?
Ash:I don't know but let's keep our guards up.
Yellow slightly nodded as she and Ash held up sticks. Then a small brown fox pokemon and a small yellow mouse pokemon came out of the Bush with bruises on both of them.

 Then a small brown fox pokemon and a small yellow mouse pokemon came out of the Bush with bruises on both of them

Yellow/Ash:Are you OK?!The two children run to the pokemon with Ash carrying the Eevee and Yellow carrying the Pikachu

The two children run to the pokemon with Ash carrying the Eevee and Yellow carrying the Pikachu. Just then a hard of spearows appeared to swoop down on Ash and Yellow.
Ash:Go away!
Ash throws  sticks to the birds as they run away only to bring back their full flock. The children holding the injured then began  to run to Oak's lab.
Oak:Huh, Ash and Yellow where are the sticks you were meant to get?
Ash:Professor! We were getting sticks when we found these two pokemon and now a flock of Spearow are chasing us!
Oak:Oh no I'll deal with the spearows and you two go to Delia and get those two pokemon healed.
The two kids nod as they run to Ash's house while Oak got an electrode from the lab and struck the spearows with a bolt of lightning.
Delia:Oh hi Ash and Yellow what are you doing here?
Ash:Mommy these pokemon are hurt ca  you please help them?
Delia took the two pokemon and started to treat them.
Yellow(with concern for the pokemon): Do you think they will be OK?
Ash:Yep, my Mommy will be able to heal them.
After about 10 minutes Delia came out of the room with the two pokemon.
Ash:Mommy are they OK?
Delia:Yes they are.
Pikachu charges to Yellow while Eevee charges to Ash and they both nuzzle to them.
Ash/Yellow:I am so glad you too are OK
Delia:So after about 5 more minutes we have to release them into the wild.
Ash and Yellow were sad at this but they knew they had to put them back into the wild.

5 minutes later

Delia:OK kids let's let them go now.
Ash:Bye Eevee
Yellow:Bye Pikachu
The two pokemon looked at the kids before shaking their heads and nuzzling to them.
Oak:I think they want to stay with the children.
Ash:Mommy can we please keep them?
Before Delia could object Ash used puppy dog eyes which she couldn't refuse.

Ash:Mommy can we please keep them?Before Delia could object Ash used puppy dog eyes which she couldn't refuse

Delia:OK Ash you can keep Eevee.
Ash:Yay!
Ash then hugged Eevee and Yellow ran to her mom, Green.
Yellow:Mommy can we keep Pikachu.
Just like with Delia Green was hit by puppy dog eyes and she allowed for her daughter to keep pikachu leaving Gary jealous of his sister and Ash. Ash and Yellow's parents caught the two pokemon as their kids were too young to be trainers.
(Ash's parents are Red and Delia but red right now is dealing with something at the league. Yellow and Gary's parents are Green and Blue but Blue is dealing with something at the viridian gym. Him and Red defeated Giovanni and Blue decided to take over the gym)