The journey starts today

It has been 5 years since the summer camp and Ash and Yellow meeting Eevee and pikachu. Today they were now officially starting their journeys with their pokemon. Ash was packing up his things and saying goodbye to his mom.
Ash:Bye mom! I am going now.
Delia:OK honey. Be sure to call me everyday please.
Ash:I will mom and I will miss you.
With that Ash left his house with Eevee on his shoulder.

He then ran to Yellow's house and Blue opened the door.
Blue:Oh hey  Ash Yellow is just getting ready in her room so you could just wait on the couch l.
Ash:OK thank you Mr Oak.
Ash then sat down on the couch and after 10 minutes Yellow came down the stairs with her pikachu on her shoulder(like a certain pokemon mascot)
Yellow:Hi Ash! Are you ready to go.
Ash:Yeah I a-
Ash was caught off when he saw Yellow. He began to blush at how cute she was looking.

Yellow:Are you OK Ash?Ash:Uh yeah I am let's go

Ash:Uh yeah I am let's go.
Ash and Yellow leave her house with her mother laughing at Ash's reaction while Blue looked with a look of curiosity. Gary was now finally waking up with his father telling him to get ready.

At Oak's lab
Oak:Ah Ash and Yellow are you too here to get your pokedexes.
Ash/Yellow:Yep!
Oak:Well here you go.
The old man then gives them two phone like devices.

(Pink one is Yellow's and Ash's is red)Oak:I was going to give you regular pokedexes but my Friend Professor Cerise in vermillion City sent me two models of the rotom phone so I decided to give them to you

Oak:I was going to give you regular pokedexes but my Friend Professor Cerise in vermillion City sent me two models of the rotom phone so I decided to give them to you.
Yellow/Ash:Thanks Professor!
They then leave and go to route 1 but as they enter the route 2 pokemon approach them. One is a rattata and the other is a pidgey.
Ash:Wow a rattata and pidgey. Yellow do you want to catch them.
Yellow:Sure! I think I want to catch the rattata.
Ash:Awesome I will try to catch the pidgey.
They enter into a battle and after a couple of swifts and thundershocks the two trainers capture the pokemon they wanted to catch and continue onto Viridian city.

(I have a question. Do you guys want me to include Team rocket or not?)