Ash vs brock

Ash and Yellow finally reach pewter city and are ready to fight the gym leader. They are currently deciding on which pokemon to use for the gym battle.

Ash:I am not sure what pokemon to choose for my gym battle what about you Yellow.

Yellow:All I know is that the gym leader specialises in rock type pokemon so Pideyotto, butterfree and beedrill might not be good to use.

Ash:Wait but majority of rock type pokemon are part ground type so you would also be at a disadvantage if you chose pikachu.

Yellow:Oh yeah well we will just have to see what happens.

The pair then make their way to the Pewter city gym and open the doors to the building of stone. The room was just pitch black and they couldn't see anything. This slightly scared Yellow.

Ash:Don't be scared Yellow. The gym leader is probably doing this to intimidate people.

Yellow:Yeah you're right.

???:Who goes there.

Ash:My name is Ash Ketchum and today I am your opponent.

Yellow:My name is Yellow and I am just spectating.

The lights come on and reveal the gym leader

Brock:I am Brock the Pewter city gym leader. Ash this battle will be a 2 on 2 battle. Only you will be allowed to substitute pokemon. Do you accept these terms?

Ash:Yes I do.

Brock:Let's go geodude

Ash:Pideyotto I choose you!

Both pokemon come out and the battle begin.

Brock:Use defense curl

Ash:Use sand attack

Geodude glowed white for a moment signalling it's increase in defense while Pideyotto blows a large amount of  sand to geodude.

Brock:Use this and use rollout.

Ash:Use leer then gust.

Because of Pideyotto's keen eye ability he can still see through the sand attack and execute leer which decreases the defense and power of rollout and then the region bird then sends a gust of wind which combines with the sand attack to create a large sandstorm which deals super effective damage(its the anime I had to include some kind of anime BS)

Ash:Now steel wing!
Before brock could react Pideyotto dove down to geodude and hit geodude for the final blow knocking him out.

Brock:Geodude return. I will go with full power. Go onix.
Brock the sends out his second amd final pokemon, his ace. Just then a large snake made out of stone stood before Ash, Eevee, Pideyotto, Yellow and pikachu.

Brock:Use rock tomb!Ash:Leer then steel wing!Pideyotto glares at onix as onix's defense is lowered and onix sends rocks towards Pideyotto

Ash:Leer then steel wing!
Pideyotto glares at onix as onix's defense is lowered and onix sends rocks towards Pideyotto. The regional pokemon stars swerving around the boulders but is then hit by one. This heavily injures Pideyotto's wing but he is still able to hit onix for super effective damage.

Brock:Now use bind.
Before the regional bird could fly away onix caught Pideyotto in a bind attack.
Brock:Now use rock tomb.
Onix then sent rocks to the bird which then knocks him out.

Ash:Pideyotto you were amazing. Please return.
Ash then looks down at eevee and they both nod.
Ash:Eevee I choose you.
Brock:Use bind!
Ash:Use dig now!
Before onix could wrap Eevee in its bind Eevee dug down amd dodged the attack. Before onix could react Eevee came out again and hit onix for super effective damage. Because of the defense decrease the rock snake took alot more damage.
Ash/Brock:Now take down/Rock tomb.
Onix sent rocks over to Eevee but the evolution pokemon dodged them with ease and with one final strike took down Onix.
Brock:I concede defeat. Here is the boulder badge.
Ash has just one his first gym badge and the next day would be Yellow's gym battle.

Over in viridian forest.

Gary is now battling samurai with his squirtle but has now lost the battle. This aggravates Gary and samurai makes him even more angry when Samurai said Ash was a much better opponent.He then decided to head further into the forest but he them finds a scyther.