The Battling Eevee Brothers

All the episodes leading up to this are the same with the following updates to the move sets.
Ash team
Eevee:
Take down
Iron tail
Dig
Protect

Pideyotto:
Gust
Quick attack
Steel wing
Whirlwind

Bulbasaur:
Vine whip
Leech seed
Solar beam
Stun spore

Charmander:
Flamethrower
Fire spin
Smokescreen
Scary face

Krabby:
Vice grip
Bubblebeam
Crab hammer
Water gun

Mankey:
Thrash
Mega kick
Scratch
Seismic toss

Tauros:
Earthquake
Stomp
Thrash
Fissure

Rhyhorn:
Stomp
Rock blast
Take down
Drill run

Porygon:
Conversion
Psybeam
Thunderbolt
Tri attack

Muk:
Sludge bomb
Poison gas
Mud shot
Sludge

Ash's on hand pokemon: Eevee, Pideyotto, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Rhyhorn, Mankey.

Yellow team
Pikachu:
Thunderbolt
Agility
Quick attack
Thunder

Doduo:
Fury attack
Peck
Quick attack
Agility

Raticate(evolved from training) :
Crunch
Quick attack
Bite
Flame wheel

Beedrill:
Twin needle
Poison sting
Assurance
Venoshock

Slowpoke:
Confusion
Water gun
Yawn
Tackle

Brock team
Onix:Rock slide
Bind
Dig
Sandstorm

Geodude:
Tackle
Rock tomb
Rollout
Defense curl

Zubat:
Supersonic
Poison sting
Bite
Wing attack

Vulpix:
Flamethrower
Fire spin
Tackle
Confuse ray

Psyduck:
Confusion
Water gun
Disable
Scratch

Chansey:
Pound
Egg bomb
Wish
Heal bell

On their way to Cinnabar Island for his seventh Gym battle, Ash and his friends are walking through a forest when Eevee hears a Pokémon's cry. The group locates the source of the cry, another Eevee tied to a post inside a tree hollow.
Yellow:Are you ok?
She gets down to Eevee's level to inspect her as she noticed the name tag on her neck with an address on it saying that its Trainer lives in Stone Town. Brock says that Stone Town is at the foot of Evolution Mountain, which contains Evolution stones that allow certain Pokémon to evolve. On their way to Stone Town, Ash's Pokédex details that Eevee evolves via Evolution stones into Jolteon, Flareon, and Vaporeon. However, he and Eevee lacked any excitement over learning about Eevee.
Yellow:Are you ok Ash?
Brock:Yeah, you haven't spoken since we found this Eevee.
Ash:Don't worry I am alright. Let's just head to Stone Town.
Yellow and Brock are still worried about him as they keep on walking. The group finds that the address leads them to a giant mansion. As they arrive in the backyard, they notice there is a garden party being held, and almost all of the Pokémon there are ones that evolve with Evolution stones. They even get the chance to see many of the stones out on display. The three brothers who are hosting the party, Sparky, Rainer, and Pyro, see Ash and his friends with Eevee, and says that that Eevee is the star of the party. They call for their youngest brother, Mikey, who is Eevee's Trainer, but he is strangely sad to have his Pokémon returned.  However and unknown fury erupts from Ash as he grabs Mikey by the collar and slams him to the wall.
Ash:How dare you treat a pokemon like that?! Having a pokemon like Eevee is a privilege and you just threw that away like trash you bastard!
Brock:Ash stop!
Ash's friend pulls him off the scared child as his brothers crowd around Ash and friends.
Sparky:Who the hell do you think you are?!
Ash:Your brother abandoned his pokemon!
Pyro:This true?
Mikey:I only wanted to hide Eevee until this day was over because you guys kept pushing about me evolving Eevee.
Rainer:I mean it is important you evolve Eevee into the right evolution, like Vaporeon.
Pyro:No like Flareon.
Sparky:Jolteon is clearly superior.
They all then turn to Ash with the respective stones.
Pyro:Trainer you have an Eevee. What were you going to evolve your Eevee into?
Ash:I actually wasn't going to evolve my Eevee.
Sparky:Why not?!
Ash recalls his battle against Lt Surge's Jolteon and how him and Eevee overcame his power. The brothers scoff at this when Sparky have an idea.
Spark:I have an idea. Ash and Mikey you two battle Pyro and Rainer. If you win Mikey doesn't evolve Eevee, if you lose you must chose who to evolve Eevee into.
Ash was about to refuse but Mikey agrees. The four trainer take their place and the battle begins.
Mikey:Eevee I need your help!
Ash:Eevee I choose you!
Rainer:Go Vaporeon!
Pyro:Go Flareon!
Mikey:Use tackle on Vaporeon!
Rainer:Water gun on Mikey's Eevee!
Pyro:Fire spin on Mikey's Eevee as well!
Ash:Use Protect!
Mikey's Eevee was charging towards the attacks when Ash's jumped in the way and summoned a barrier to block the attacks.
Ash:What are you doing? You're charging straight into their attacks.
Mikey:I just want to take them down.
Ash:Ugh, just follow my lead. Eevee use take down on Flareon!
Without the brothers able to react Eevee rams straight into the fire cat. Mikey is in awe until he hears his Eevee cry in pain from a water gun that was sent by Vaporeon.
Mikey:Eevee!
Rainer:Focus in the battle. Use hydro pump!
Pyro:Flamethrower!
Ash:Use dig!
Eevee Burrows underground to avoid the attacks however Mikey's partner is hit by both powerful elemental attacks.
Mikey:E-Evee?
His partner gets back up and snarls at her evolved brothers, ready to battle.
Mikey:Right. Use tackle on Flareon!
Pyro:Nice try, use ember!
Small balls of fire form in Flareon's mouth however the ground under his feet break apart as Ash's Eevee comes out and slams into Flareon's stomach with the powerful ground type attack. Flareon is then unable to avoid the incoming tackle from Mikey's partner as he then faints.
Rainer:Of course you lost Pyro, let us handle this. Use hydro pump on Ash's Eevee.
Ash:Mikey tell Eevee to follow our lead.
Mikey:Ok, Eevee follow and Eevee leads.
Ash:Eevee use take down!
Both Eevee's use take and cross past each other's paths to cause them to leap left and right in order to confuse the water cat. They both ram into Vaporeon who is unable to sustain the damage and is knocked out. Mikey's brothers congratulate him on his first win, and Mikey tells them that while he loves his brothers he doesn't want to evolve his partner just because his brothers want then to. His brothers respect this and thank Ash and friends for their help.