Porygon

So a lot of things happen. So in Hypno's nap time one change happens where Brock catches Psyduck instead of Misty since Misty isn't here. Brock still gets Vulpix in pokemon fashion flash, Ash and Manley lose in the punchy pokemon,  Ash catches his muk in Sparks fly for magnemite, Ash's battle with Koga in the ninja pokeshowdown goes as normal, Yellow beats Koga with her pikachu and Doduo, Ash still catches at least one tauros in the safari zone but he also catches a Rhyhorn while Yellow catches a Slowpoke by accident and Brock catches a Chansey and all episodes up until Computer Warrior Porygon are the same.

Ash, Yellow and Brock make their way to the nearest Pokemon center in Matcha City in order to revive Yellow's tired pikachu. There, they meet a distressed Nurse Joy.
Ash:Nurse joy are you o-
She us interrupted by Brock acting foolish.
Brock:Nurse joy! I am your biggest admirer and i-
He gets interrupted by Yellow pulling his ear and dragging him away.
Ash:Anyway Nurse joy what is wrong?
Nurse joy then reveals that the Poké Ball transporter has been problematic. The Pokémon she sends never arrives at another Pokémon Center, and it was replaced by a different Pokémon. Dr. Akihabara, the inventor of the Pokémon Transport System, is at the Center trying to figure out what went wrong with the system. Brock suggests that a computer virus could be the source of the problem. Akihabara explains that the system couldn't have been infected with a virus because he designed the circuits so well. Ash confuses his explanation of a computer virus with a biological one and thinks the transport system is actually sick. Nurse Joy is told by Brock about anantivirus, which is a powerful software made to fix the problem. However, upon further investigation into the system, Akihabara unexpectedly gasps and suddenly bolts out of the Center, leaving Joy and the others confused.

Ash, Yellow and Brock break into Akihabara's huge laboratory mansion to figure out what happened to him. Inside, they are startled by a giant holographic image of Akihabara's head. Ash and his friends are led into a room with a giant machine. The doctor orders them to enter the machine, only telling them that they have entered a giant Human Transporter after he has sealed and locked the door. Akihabara then introduces the group to a Porygon. He explains how they have gotten very sick and need help. The antivirus should help with their sickness. He however needs them to go inside because he detects foreign objects I side. Ash and friends enter to see hackers attacking the porygons.

The group falls into the Transporter system, but Porygon flies beneath them, grows in size, and catches them. Riding on Porygon's back, Ash, Yellow, Brock, Eevee  go over to confront the hackers.  Ash sends out his charmander who burns them up with a flamethrower and Eevee uses a take down. The hackers then disperse into tiny pixels. With that over they are about to leave but the Porygon they saved wants to go with Ash so he catch him. That is over and they now head to their next gym.