Ash vs Daisy

(So I decided not to include Yellow's gym battle but she still has the gym badge)
After Yellow's gym battle(Basically same as Ash's but with a doduo instead of Pideyotto) Brock had joined the two pallet natives on their journey. During their journey Yellow's rattata had evolved into a raticate. Now they are in Cerulean city where Ash and Yellow would battle the gym leader. They are now at the entrance of the gym and are about to challenge the gym leaders when they see three girls at the age of about 18. They walk up to the girls.
Ash:Hello are you three the gym leaders?
Daisy:Yes we are.
Lily:We are the seasonal sisters
Violet:My name is Violet.
Lily:Names Lily
Daisy:And I am Daisy
The sisters tell Ash that he has to choose which of them he has to fight and he chose Daisy. The two trainers walk into the battlefield which is a swimming pool.
Lily:Each trainers are allowed to use one pokemon each. The battle will be over when one trainer loses their pokemon.
Daisy:Go Shellder!
Ash:Go Eevee!
Both pokemon take their places on the battlefield.
Daisy:You can have the first move.
Ash:OK Eevee use Swift!
Daisy:Use withdraw!
Shellder closes its shell as the purple shell glows as the stars from swift connect but only seem to bounce off Shellder.
Ash remembers from Professor Oak's camp that Shellder's defence is its best quality.
Daisy:Use water pulse.
Ash:Dodge and use Take down!
Shellder sends a ball of water towards Eevee but the evolution pokemon runs across the platforms and charges at Shellder. Shellder barely moves thanks to the defence that Daisy had increased.
Daisy:Use shell smash!
Shellder glows red as it gets faster and stronger but is less defensive.
Ash:Use iron tail!
Daisy:Use spike cannon!
Shellder is able to jump to the other platform as Eevee misses his iron tail. Shellder then sends pin missile which Eevee isn't fats enough to dodge but Ash has an Idea.
Ash:Use Iron tail on the swift.
Eevee isn't fats enough to dodge but is fats enough to reflect the spike cannon back to shellder who takes lots of damage.
Ash:Use Take down!
While Shellder is dazed and confused Eevee charges into her and because her defence went down the attack is enough to take her out. This earns Ash the cascade badge.