Chapter 2

"Here we are!" Maria exclaimed happily as they arrived in the parking lot. Pandora remained quiet. She had never been this far inland before,  and though she was leery her surroundings, the girl was beyond fascinated.

Upon entering the large stadium,  she noticed the guards.

"There are land sharks too?!" Pandora hid behind her best friend. Maria chuckled.

"No. More like those dolphins you speak of. They are just guards. These boys are famous Dora, and with that comes all types of fans." Pandora looked bewildered.

"Why would fans hurt them? That's not what being a fan is about." Maria sighed.

"You're right. These are beyond obsessive fans, and it can get really dangerous."

"More dangerous than a jealous siren?" Pandora asked, shuddering at the thought. Maria tilted her head.

"I don't know about that, but some idols have come close to death before."

"That's terrible!"

"I know. And I fear for the boys soulmate. They all happen to have the same one,  and also strangely enough they have a small glowing necklace, like yours does." Pandora looked down at her necklace.

"I... I've had this since birth. All sirens do,  even half sirens like me."

"It's really pretty, Pandora. Maybe it'll lead you to your soulmate, who knows. Anyway,  let's go get our seats. We came early, so it should be relatively easy." Maria led her best friend into the stadium, and for Pandora...

the unknown.

********

(BTS POV.)

Taehyung fiddled with the glowing necklace in his hands.

According to his parents, it showed up the same day he was born

According to his parents, it showed up the same day he was born. No note,  except for the fact that it obviously belonged to him. Each member held the same story, and bore the same soulmark tattoo... A treasure chest.

Who was the mysterious girl?

Why was their soulmate mark a chest?

Namjoon had once jokingly referred to it as 'Pandora's box' since no one knew why it was there or for what reason it was chosen as their soulmark. The others had remained relatively quiet. Jimin lately seemed a bit strange,  as he had been caught talking to a girl one night about her friend who had never seen BTS,  and she desperately wanted to share her world with her best friend. While Taehyung could understand the girl's reasoning, 3 am at night to discuss plans was ridiculous! He'd expect Yoongi or Namjoon to do that sort of thing, not Jimin. And his older brother refused to tell him anything about it. He'd just smile and say

"You'll see."

Come on!