Chapter 5

Once they started the concert it was easy to pick her out. There was only one girl with brilliant glowing blue eyes, and she was most definitely a cutie. The girl beside her screamed enthusiastically a lot, and would sometimes laugh at something her friend said. Hoseok couldn't help himself as he threw his rose to the sapphire eyed girl. She was just...

"Gah, what is wrong with me? I feel like a lovesick teen-ager, and I don't even know...

We still have that meet and greet, right?" Jimin smiled.

"That's correct hyung. We'll meet her, don't worry. I already set it up with Maria."

"Maria? Who's Maria?"

"Pandora's best friend. Without her, Dora wouldn't be here." Jimin turned his head.

"Dora?" He asked Jungkook.

"She told us to call her Dora." He answered back. Yoongi nodded, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Oh Dora. Pandora. I like her." Hoseok sang softly to himself.

"I think we all do... Could she be the one?"

********

"Maria! I can't do this!" Pandora's eyes were wide with fright.

"Why not? You... You're not afraid of boys, are you?" Maria asked cautiously. Pandora shook her head.

"No no. It's just... You're the only human I've ever truly met! Now I'm about to meet 7 others?" Maria crossed her arms.

"Where did my sassy, sarcastic, not to mention sometimes bossy, merfriend go? Come on Pandora! You can do this. You've faced great whites and electric eels, for crying out loud! Shouldn't this be easy?"

"But... Maria... It's just... I feel different. There's something about them that makes me feel at home. These are first males I've ever formally met."

"Well,  they are BTS."

"No it's not that. I fear that they might be... No, I cant. I'm sorry, Mari I have to go." Pandora turned around and ran out of the stadium.

"Dora! Pandora wait!" A glowing caught her attention and Maria gasped. The necklace Pandora always wore had somehow come off.

"PANDORA!"