Chapter 10

"How? From a biological standpoint,  how are you toxic to us? Is it something we can fix?" Namjoon asked curiously. If he could just figure out a way that wouldn't harm their families when they introduced her as their soulmate,  her secret of being a mermaid,  or siren would be kept safely hidden until the world was ready to know her kind existed. "Wait, how do mermaids have babies?" Pandora flushed crimson at that.

"I... uh-"

"And how do you go to the bathroom when you're part fish?" Maria snapped out of her slight trance and smacked the leader upside the head.

"What? I'm only curious!"

"You don't just ask people those kinds of questions, Kim Namjoon!" Maria scolded him. Pandora turned around and hid her face in Hoseok's neck.

"Why not?  She's straddling Hobi-hyung right now!" Taehyung rescued his older brother. All 7 of them looked to Pandora,  who was indeed (although unknowingly at the moment)  sitting suggestively on Hoseok's lap. Hobi himself bit his own lip to keep himself from moaning as her legs involuntarily squeezed him up against her.

"Pandora.... Please? We're absolutely clueless here. We don't really know a thing about you or your kind. Can you teach us?" Jimin asked quietly. Pandora sat still, and Hoseok gave a sigh of relief as she stood up.

"I guess... But I'm not sure where to start.

You do realize that besides Maria... You are the only humans I've ever met?" Jin's eyes sparkled at that.

"Good. Because besides my brothers, I'm not sharing you with anyone else." Maria huffed.

"Well, excuse me!"

"Oh, and your best friend. Sorry!" Jin apologized. Maria smiled and laughed.

"It's ok. I know exactly what you mean though. If I ever found my soulmate I probably wouldn't want to share him either. Um... Pandora?  I have to go or my big brother will kill me if I'm not home by 10. I'll see you soon,  ok bestie?" Pandora nodded.

"Bye Maria." After she left, all was quiet.

"What do you guys want to know first?"