Chapter 3

After a few minutes,  the girls found their seats.

"Aren't we a bit close, Mari?" Maria chuckled.

"Actually no. This is an actual spot. Wait here.  I have to go to the restroom,  OK? I'll be back, I promise." Maria walked out of the box they were in, and headed to the restrooms. Pandora sat quietly, and absent-mindedly began humming an old sailor song.

"Um, hello. You have a pretty voice Miss." Pandora looked up to see two very handsome males in front of her.

********

Yoongi had had enough of Taehyung and Jimin's weird late night arguments. All he asked for was some decent sleep for crying out loud! As he wandered out passed the stage,  he thought he heard music. Well humming actually, but who ever it was had a very pretty voice, and he felt himself drawn to it. He let his feet direct him, his heart thumping louder the closer he got.

"Yoongi-hyung,  where you going?" The maknae asked him. For a moment he was broken from his trance-like state.

"I.... I don't know. Can you hear that?" Yoongi asked, the pull of the voice of the unknown calling to him. Jungkook nodded.

"It sounds like the sea." Yoongi continued to follow the sound, Jungkook now in tow. As they entered the box they spotted a slender female with brilliant blue eyes, softly singing to the clouds. "Wow." The two stood still,  watching her as she sang her lullaby. "She's beautiful, hyung." Yoongi remained quiet,  listening contentedly as she started to sing.

"Come lay your bones on the alabaster stones and be my ever loving baby.

Go to sleep, you little baby."

"Um hello. You have a very pretty voice Miss." The girl looked up and Yoongi pulled in a breath simultaneously. Her eyes were like glowing sapphires, laid in an undisturbed river to polish naturally for years.

"T-thank you." She stuttered out.

"Are you a fan too?" Yoongi blurted out before he could check his thoughts. The girl tilted her head cutely.

"Of BTS? Um, I don't know. I don't listen to them much,  don't have access to those phone thingies. My best friend like them though. That's how I got here." She informed them. "From what I understand though,  they're a phenomenal boy group who sing with their hearts. More important in my opinion. Precious beauty usually comes from within,  the secrets we hold have a mystery we all long to hear and know. But like a clam they are shut tight til the right time comes for the formed pearl to be displayed for the world to see it's beautiful finished work."

"Dora!" The girl turned her head.

"Oh, hi Mari. I was just having a conversation with these two nice gentlemen."

"Dora... That's Yoongi and Jungkook. Members of BTS."