Chapter 8

Jin carried his soulmate with him to the car. He knew that the others would want Pandora to be as close to them and comfortable as she could be. That meant that they would go to their dorms...

"Where are we going?" Pandora asked Jin as she winced. The nubbs on her back had started to throb painfully.

"We're taking you home... Our home. We want to get know our soulmate."

"Don't think that we didn't notice your soulmate mark." Namjoon added.

"So you looked at my naked ass?" Pandora rose an eyebrow. Jin blushed red. Taehyung paused as he was about to enter the vehicle.

"Hyung got to look at your ass?!"

"Why is your soulmate mark on your ass?" Yoongi asked her, having heard the conversation.

"Wait... There's what on who's ass?" Jungkook stuck his head out.

"Yah! Just forget it, please!" Jin protested, hiding his blushing face into Pandora's neck. Maria giggled at the exchange.

"We better get going. This storm isn't letting up. At least not anytime soon." Namjoon stated.

"I'll drive." Yoongi announced. As Jin got into the car, he sat Pandora onto his lap.

"Please forgive us Pandora. We didn't mean to scare you." Hoseok called softly to her as he kissed her cheek. His eyes fluttered closed. As he was positioned on Jin's immediate right, he could smell her distinct scent of roses, honey and sea spray. "You smell good Dora."

"P-please tell me that's a normal human thing." Pandora stuttered. She didn't want her soulmates to unintentionally submit to her natural siren pheromones... True they were there to attract mates, but these were her soulmates.

And they were human for crying out loud!

"While it is true that soulmates can recognize the scent of their loved ones, yours smells absolutely divine! Can I bottle it?" Jimin announced. The scent had nearly permeated the entire car since the windows were closed.

"But...I'm half siren. The scent you smell is my natural pheromones which can be very deadly if you are not careful."

"Maria? Why aren't you affected?" Namjoon asked Pandora's best friend.

"Maybe because I see her like an older sister?". Pandora nodded at that, for it made sense to her. They had known each other for 8 years, give or take the one year Maria spent secretly watching her.

The first time Maria saw Pandora's tail she was dumbfounded. Mermaids actually existed!

About 35 minutes later they arrived at the dorms.

"Pandora no offense, but we need to get you some clothes." Maria announced, watching Jin closely as his one hand rested on her rear in an attempt to hold his taller and obviously more wet soulmate.

"She can wear my hoodie!" Jungkook announced happily, running into the building to obtain said item of clothing.

"You need pants too! Good thing I pack extra bras and panties. Although, I think your boobs are bigger than mine." At her statement all the other boys looked down at Pandora."Ahhh you perverts! Don't look!" Maria yelled at them.

"I'm back hyungs....why are you all red?" Jungkook asked confused as he stood in the doorway. Jin said nothing as he hurriedly put Pandora down in his and Hoseok's room.

"Nothing. Pandora love, you can change here. We'll be in the living room, OK?" Pandora nodded, and Jungkook left his hoodie on the bed beside her.

"Hurry quickly Dora, so I can hug you. Please!" He called with wide baby bunny eyes. Pandora giggled.

"Of course Kookie. I will."

Maria shut the door after he left, and pulled down her backpack she had carried with her all day.

"OK, underwear. Let's see... Oh wait, I think I do have a bra to fit you. My older cousin McKenzie wears your size, she's out of town for a few weeks." Pandora scrunched her nose.

"I don't like those things. They're too... Pokey? They just hurt." Pandora informed her. Maria looked up.

"Pandora, you're around boys, you have to wear it!"

"Why can't I just wear Kookie's sweater? It won't show." Pandora pouted as she looked at what she'd refer to as a torture machine.

"Here's you a pair of underwear. And let's see, how about this?" Maria pulled out a pair of plaid leggings/stockings.

"OK

"OK. I'm done."

(With reddish brown hair instead of white

(With reddish brown hair instead of white.)

"Wow... You look good Dora. They're gonna love you."

"I know." Maria laughed.

"That's my sassy best friend! Let's go." Both girls exited Jin's bedroom and headed to the living room, where all 7 males eagerly awaited their connected soulmate.