Chapter 4

"S-sorry! I didn't know! I-"

"Pandora, it's OK! Calm down, you're fine." Pandora looked up at her friend.

"Are you sure, Maria?" Her best friend nodded. Pandora looked down, her cheeks dusted with pink.

"Yes."

"Pandora, was it?"

"Y-yes. That's me." Yoongi smiled at the cutie.

"Well, I'm Yoongi also known as Suga. Or Agust D if you like." He winked at her, causing an adorable blush to spread across her cheeks once more.

"Hi Suga. "

"And I'm Jungkook. You can call me Kookie."

"Hi Kookie. My name is Pandora. My best friend Maria calls me Dora. You can too.... I-if you wish." Pandora spoke softly. Her fingers curled in her long reddish brown hair.

"Alright then. Dora, I'll enjoy seeing you after the concert. Until then, my water lily." The two men walked back, leaving a stunned Pandora and a fangirling Maria in their wake.

"Oh my God!  You caught the eyes of not one, but two of BTS. You go girl!" Pandora frowned.

"But I didn't...  I... What did I do?" Maria chuckled

"I swear,  you need to get out more."

********

"What's up with you two?" Hoseok asked his band members who arrived with a dorky look on their faces. Well,  dorky for Jungkook anyway. Yoongi seemed especially happy,  his smirk never disappearing even as Namjoon had accidentally dropped water all over his front.

"Nothing." Yoongi's smirk widened as he thought of her. Most of the time it took a lot for him to be this interested in a girl, but this one seemed different. And he was eager to learn why.

"We just met someone, her name's Pandora."

"Pandora?  As in 'Pandora's Box'?" Namjoon asked curiously. Jin shook his head exasperated.

"Not this again."

"It could be her." The leader protested.

"You haven't even met her yet, Namjoon." He sighed. Jin was right.

"You should have heard her, hyungs. She sounds like the sea if it had a voice."

"But her eyes though... It felt as though I knew them. Yet I've never met her in my life, until today." Yoongi added, still daydreaming about the shy girl.

"Her last name wouldn't happen to be Oceanis,  would it?" Jimin asked suddenly. The others looked at him. "Pandora Oceanis. That's the girl's best friend, the one who doesn't know us."

"I think she is." Yoongi noted. "Brilliant blue eyes like star sapphires?" Jimin nodded.

"That's the one. I haven't met her yet...

But I'd really like to."