Chapter 12

"AAAAAHHHH! MY INNOCENT EYES!" Jin yelled, placing a hand over his eyes. Pandora looked up at him as she sat in the tub, still filling up with water.

"Jin, are you ok?" She asked worriedly, her voice become increasingly soft and hypnotic.

"I'm... I'm ok, Pandora. Are you in the tub now?" White shimmering light emanated from her legs as they swiftly shifted into her mermaid tail.

"Yes Jin. You guys can look now."

"Oh my-"

"Your scales are so pretty!" Hoseok told her as he and Jungkook reached out to touch her tail

"Hahahah, that tickles!" Pandora laughed, and the sound of her laughter melted all 7 of their souls into one.

"No one shall ever harm you, my beautiful mermaid." Jin whispered. He had gotten over the shock of her nakedness. He might as well, seeing that if he ever wished to follow her to the sea, he'd be seeing a lot of her that way. Not to mention-

"So that's why your soulmate mark is on your ass!" Yoongi stated out loud, noticing that her soulmark continued on her tail towards her dorsal fin on her lower back. He gently ran a finger down the tattooed fin, causing her to moan out.

"Ooohhhhh! Do that again!" Yoongi did as he was told. "Oh god that feels good!" Namjoon watched closely, recording the actions in his brain.

'Is that part of how mermaids have sex?' The leader voiced his question out loud. Pandora chuckled.

"Oh no, no my dear. That is only foreplay. And believe it or not, we actually carry babies in the womb like humans do. Sirens do the same, although they are usually more... Sexually agressive. While a copulation between merfolk can take any where to an hour to two, a siren can take several days if they want to. The longer it takes usually results in multiples though."

"So essentially sirens naturally have a high sex drive?" Jimin asked, raising his brows up and down. Pandora looked us at her mochi soulmate.

"Yes Jimin... They do." Jimin blushed, not expecting her to be so bluntly honest with him.

"Can... Can a human have sex with... A mermaid or siren?" Namjoon questioned her. Pandora moaned again, louder this time as Yoongi continued to stroke her fins. Fine mist rose from the bath water, and spread through out the room.

"If the merfolk or siren desires so... They can. However it usually results in death for the human. Most half humans do not live past childhood, their human half being no match for their ocean granted half form. Fortunately for you though- it may be safer because we are soulmates... And the fact that I'm half goddess." Pandora opened her eyes, and Taehyung swore.

Her eyes were like a precious jewel only the gods could have created

"Please be careful with my siren side, ok? " Pandora pleaded. The 7 members nodded their heads.

"Can we see it? Please?" She sighed, feeling her siren form emerge and the dangers that came with it.

"I fear you'll hear and feel it more than anything, but... Ok. " Yoongi now ran his hands on both the base of her fins and the tips. Pandora's moans just drove him crazy and he couldn't stop. Not that he really wanted to but... Her back arch and more mist released. Her eyes began to glow brightly and the boys started getting into the tub with her, wanting to be closer and following her now insanely hypnotic voice.

Bubbles started to fill the room, along with all of the seven males humming along to her tune. Pandora began to sing, her voice carried now not only in their dorm but through out the city of Seoul.

"Be wary of the siren, be wary of the merfolk. The spirit goddess has taken her place, and with her lies Pandora's Box."