Negotiations

Iukzu's prov 

Keep....Going....don't collapse. D-Don't pass out. I am stronger than this. Hero's will hear about us. Please,  j-just someone save us. I have to survive, or they will hurt the other's...it's all for them. P..l.e.as..e...

The life behind his piercing green eyes shattered when his little body collapsed underneath him unable to continue any longer. 

No one's prov

"Sir, subject 4 has gone unconscious" the underling said to the doctor. As he turned off the electricity pulsing through the frail boy. The rooms light's glowed brighter. 

"I'm not a blimey idiot!" He raged. He looked up from his clipboard gazing disdainfully at the failed subject, "He's not subject 4! He is the only, only d..." He stopped mid-sentence calming himself down giving off a sigh. "That was the last thing that would have worked to activate the chemicals in his body." His voice came out irritated, almost dead. Unable to control his anger he walked up to the green haired disaster, ripping out the modified defibrillator cords protruding from the kid's skin. The cords clinked onto the ground, as the kids back started to bleed. "The other subjects died off months ago, we have to shut the program down."

"W-hat! We can't do that! This project has taken us almost 4 years!" The disappointment dripped off the underline. Trying to be more reasonable he spread out his arms. "Why can't we just get more kids?"

"MORE KIDS!" The doc scoffed. "I went through hell making sure all 20 of those kids records were erased, and all their family connection!" Anger boiled off him slowly turning into a look a defeat. "This was our last chance, our benefactor has claimed this a lost cause and has informed me that the pro hero Eraserhead found us, and that he will make his move tomorrow night with Hawks and Endeavor. We are out of time."

"But can't we ju.."

Slamming the clipboard into the wall. Bloodlust was spilling off the doctor as he said, "Gather all the data and burn everything else."

Silence. 

"Sir, what about the last subject what if he was a success?"

"The only reason that kid is still alive is because he thinks the others haven't kicked the bucket." The doc ran his hands through his pitch-black hair leaving it even more disheveled. "Honestly kids are so vulnerable they believe whatever you tell them." With a crazed eye's, he looked down at the unconscious green haired mess. "Let's at least get the most out of him. Sell him to the black market and try to get the highest price for that quirkless livestock. All the data points that that kid was a failure." Then he walked out of the room slamming the door behind him.

"Meenmeenmeenmeen! Do this do that", Then the underlining paced back and forth, "Man, that man reminds me a a snake! He could at least use my name. How long has it been? Oh wait! I know its been 4 hellish years." He muttered under his breath.

Listening to the footsteps silvering away the underline turned around in frustration, "Lets at least get the most out of him. Sell him to the black market", the underline mumbling out loud in a mocking voice, "and try to get the highest price for that quirkless livestock." His mocking voice growing louder. 

"Creeeaaak!"

Heart stopping he turned around to the door that was wide open. 'Crap.'