Information and a Rat

~~~~~~~

AGAIN FOR THE LAST CHAPTER SOMETHING WANKY HAPPENED SO I WOULD GO BACK TO SEE IF YOU READ ALL OF IT BEFORE YOU START THIS ONE!!!!!

~~~~~~~

The Detective left leaving a guard on post. It was annoying. "Can you leave me alone for point five seconds?"

The guard was on edge, he had been informed that this was a Vigilante who, in fact, helped take down the Hero Killer. The guard isn't dumb; trust Brava he has already put two and two together and knows that she knows The Phantom.

He didn't end up responding to Brava. She yawned lifting a hand to her mouth only for it to stop from the handcuff holding it to the hospital bed. Her stab wound was healing nicely. Not enough that she could try to escape, but enough. All the quirked doctors were great at this hospital, but time is what really heals anything. Time ,and maybe revenge.

It still feels wrong. Wrong that it feels so good to put a man in the hospital. I don't even care, except for the fact that I feel like I should be sadder.

"What If I have to go to the bathroom?"

The guard sighed, "Do you?" He asked with the hope Brava was joking.

"Maybe."

"I don't believe you."

"I wouldn't either, but nature is calling."

There was a knock on the door.

Thoughts ran across Brava's mind. It must be another guard posted outside of the room.

She wasn't strong, her quirk only affected other people so right here she was trapped. She had never been the muscle behind anything it has always been Izuku, or Gentle. She's the brains, and, right now, that's doing nothing for her.

The guard whom Brava had named in her head, Plainky, short for plain-looking, opened the door. The small hope she had for it being Gentle was squished. It was another guard. Before Plainky let the other man say anything he gave him a password.

"Did you dye your hair?"

The officer responded, "Yesterday, I dyed it blue." The hair on his head that Brava could see was anything but blue. Must be a say yes give a time, then any color that your hair is not, Brava thought.

Both men relaxed. The one with nothing like blue hair spoke, "Man you're a stickler for the rules. We've known each other for how long?"

"Too long."

The other officer laughed. "Well, too bad for you I got bored. Wanna talk or something?"

They kept talking and Brava halfheartedly listened. What imbeciles, both are clearly old friends. Brava couldn't believe they got scheduled for the same shift. How anything wrong could be stopped with these too on the job she doesn't know. It only makes it more urgent to get the crap out of here.

"No, I am not leaving this post!"

"I know, I know I was joking." He then proceeded to whisper under his breath. "Not like anything will happen."

"Yeah, no. We are both on watch. I can't believe we got scheduled together. They should know better." Brava's mind screamed in agreement.

"They do, so it's probably destiny!"

"You're stupid."

"So are you!"

Brava couldn't help but laugh under her breath. It was a nervous laugh, but it reminded her of Izuku talking to, about, anyone. When she thought about it the password was probably their own secret thing.