A KID?!

EasierHead's POV 

We just took down one of the biggest underground circles in Japan.  We had been planning this for months. We found connections and made sure no one knew what we were planing. But it all paid off.

 I had The RingMaster pinned under me.

 What I wasn't expecting was when I was about to erase the man's quirk all of the other figures went berserk, all trying to protect him. It was like they knew what I was about to do. Like they needed to protect him. Like they were trained animals protecting their master. But the strangest thing happened right after I erased his quirk. All of his men stopped in their tracks. Not one put up a fight when we took them down.

 Hawks, Endeavor, Woods, Mnt. Lady, Pres. Mic, and Midnight were here. Everyone was holding down a villain as Woods walked around and used his quirk to tie them down. I was about to tie down this fat man when he reached his arm out from under him.

"HELP ME! NOW!" It sounded like a pleading command. The fat man's head was as far up as possible, looking across the warehouse. 

I snapped my eyes up at the same time Hawks yelled, "Eraser! there's another one!" 

I saw a small figure standing in a doorway. They were wearing huge black hoodie. The figure also had on a leather collar and a red mask. 

They froze. He looked down at the Ring Master, then up at the rest of us. He was looking for a way out. To bad, we have every exit behind us. They looked shocked and half hysterical. His/her motionless state was abruptly changed to a mad dash to the stare case. 

What were they thinking? We have Hawks who can fly up to him and Endeavor who can just use his flames. I took after the man with, Hawks, Endeavor, and Pres. Mic. The others stayed behind to restrain the other. 

I ran up the stairs with Pres. Mic. The others did as I predicted.

MAN, THIS VILLAN IS FAST, but we where on a spiral stare case. This was a death sentence for him. I flung my scarf at him when I saw Endeavor shoot himself at the man. Hawks was flying right outside the stare case. There was no way out. We got him.

He Jumped. 

I tried to move my capture tape out of the way but Endeavor crashed into it. 

"WHAT!" Mic boomed. As we watched this small figure catapult themself out of the stare case right into a 40-foot drop. Hawks went to catch him when the figure used Hawks as a wall, kicking off of him right when he flapped his wings, so instead of kicking hawks down, they kick themselves up.

He kicked off of him so hard that he was able to skip the last 3 turn-a-rounds. The man whipped the door open and froze. Not wasting any more time we all bolted after him. I pulled my extra capture tape out from under my shirt. Hawks made it out first then Endeavor. I raced out just in time to see the small figure jump off the roof of a 60-foot drop. We ran over to the wall, Hawks diving. 

Hawks was about to catch him when the figure, moments before hitting the ground, slammed his legs against the wall of the building. He changed his momentum. He did a rolling landing. Hawks almost crashed into the ground but was able to stop just in time. 

I grabbed Mic and Yelled 

"Hawk's" I jumped. Hawks knowing what I wanted used two of his feathers to catch us. 

As hawks caught us I saw the man running full speed, he was getting away when he....slipped. Slip? He Slipped? On the Ice? After the acrobatics I just saw, he slipped? I saw him crash and slide on the ice before he was able to gain his footing again. He got up again and started to run. But this time he had a distinct limp. He had just gotten hurt and it was bad, but it seemed he was picking up his speed.