Toga

The Picture sorta works for the Chapter. 

When the adrenaline wore off the pain was somewhat tolerable. I felt bad that I had punched Ida twice. And worse that he was laying on the ground unconscious. I looked down, my fist aching from the punch. I whispered sorry and bent down to make sure I hadn't killed the man. I checked as he was really just unconscious.

What a great friend I am. More of a reason for him to hate Vigilantes. Well, sucks to suck I guess.

"You should have passed out from pain when you drove that knife through your leg." Gentle put his hand on my shoulder. "You're a weirdo." My usual flinch at the contact was gone — I was too tired.

Though with how injured I am I should be more tired. I should have passed out. I'm just tired enough that I can't tell I'm tired. I bet I am slowly dying of tiredness. The Silent Killer. The one who makes you sleep in or stay up but never feel rested.

Gentle shook my shoulder gently. "Mmmh?" I hummed. "Yeah, yeah I'll do that later."

The Silent Killer sounded too mean. Maybe The Sense Destroyer? The Low Energy Inator.

"Izuku..." Brava spoke.

The hand pushed me to sit down. I felt violated as Gentle used one of Stain's knives to cut my shirt into a crop top next, he cut off one of the pant legs to my pants. "Hey! My clothes!"

"Your priorities are messed up." Gentle mumbled. Then as he found that I was covered in more than just stabs I was left with no shirt and only a little more than half a pair of pants. I must have looked ridiculous - a 1/4 goth person.

Bravas' bag must have been Mary Poppins because she pulled out a bottle of cleaning alcohol. I didn't mean to glare at the bottle, but I hope that it understood my hatred for it. I hope it meets the friendly spark of a flame.

Brava bravely ignored the silent challenge between me and the alcohol, pouring it on my back. I screamed. I swore like a sailor. Even I didn't understand half of what I said. I hissed again as they stitched the skin of my back. "Am I a dead man?" I didn't dare move to check their faces. They were also holding me down.

"I'm more worried about your leg than your back." Gentle grabbed the alcohol and poured it down on the stitches. I gasped in surprise, maybe it was a good thing I knocked out Ida, at least he's not feeling pain right now.

I didn't know if they were trying to talk to me or not but I had lost the battle with the alcohol. Maybe it would have been better if I had drunk it. Cleaning alcohol was probably poisonous. Probably. I eyed it and reached over but my hand was swatted away. I glared at the offender. It's not like I was going to drink it. I only wanted to read the label to see if it was poisonous.

I went to sand up but the pain in my leg stopped me along with Brava. My vision went a little haywire it went back to normal as I took in a breath. "Why am I so tired?" My head was fuzzy it couldn't just be from blood loss, could it?

I don't really know what was happening, but something was stuffed in my mouth then I was rolled onto my side. I screamed as the pain ran up my leg. I don't know if I passed out or if I had just stopped working. My mind was able to come out of the fog when the last wrap was tightened as if it was trying to strangle me.

"Sorry Ren - Izuku. The pain should settle down. The tiredness comes from my quirk. It boosted your quirk and physical strength but it also used a lot of your energy. You probably are feeling a fog in your head. I feel it too, but it's not as bad for me. Sorry about that."

I took a few seconds to myself before I focused my gaze. I saw the tattered look of my friends, and I saw the untreated Stain. "It's okay Brava," The fog cleared more, "What about you guys? You guys need to get help." I could see their sloppy bandages around their wounds, but nothing else. I looked at the empty cleaning alcohol bottle. "Dang, it's empty."