Ren Suzuki

Aizawa POV:

Three kids, well four but one of them is mine. Shoto Todoroki, Katsuki Bakugo, Ren Suzuki, and of corse Hitoshi Shinso, or now known as my son, Hitoshi Aizawa. These four are the problem children of the problem children. The Bakugo kid. He is loud blows up at everything, needs some serious anger management classes. Todoroki, refuses to use the other half of his quirk. Son of the number two. He has a burn on his left side of his face...suspicious.

Lastly Ren Suzuki. Unlike Shoto who refuses to use his quirk, he literally can't. It's clear that he has a mental block keeping him from flying. That is clear to see. He has amazing physical ability's, but hates showing off. He doesn't fight back. Very quiet. Doesn't react normally. Most kid will look me in the eye then look away, he does but doesn't. When he spoke up in front of the class he clearly didn't care for repercussions, in fact it looked like he wanted to get kicked out. I h...

"Aizawa."

"Hmmm"

Ren Suzuki, a kid who made 1-A from my recommendation. A kid who.....this kid...

"Aizawa you looked lost in your thoughts" All Might for the first time talked in a normal volume. 

" How did your classes go?" I asked.

"They went well, well all except one round in one class. Actually in fact it was your homeroom class. I'm sure you already know."

I just looked at him and he continued.

"The boy with wings and the one with the gauntlets. The game went too far and the one with wings got serious hurt and needed to go to Recovery Girl. The only reason why I didn't stop it was because I thought the wings kid would have countered it. I watched his eye's follow the blast but his body didn't react in time. I clearly overestimated him and it is my fault. I swear the kid could have blocked, but I guess I was wrong."

"The kids name is Ren. I've got the same vibe when he was in my class." I already knew that the kid had to see RG but I wasn't told why."

Both of our heads turned when the door to the teachers lounge slammed open Mic walking in with his lunch.

"Hello there MIC! We were just talking ab out our classes, anyone who catch your attention?" All Might boomed.

Great now I have two loud creatures in my life.

"In fact yes. He is the kid with wings, quiet kid. He was late coming into class talked about seeing RG."

I grumbled, out a question surprising Mic. "How did he catch your attention?"

"You know how I give out a couple of test at the begin of the year to see where all the students are at?"

I didn't answer knowing that he knew that was a ridicules question to ask.

"Well, It not that he got the worst or the best." he paused for dramaticness, "he got the average score. Even when the score changed like,  one of the test the average was 76.777% and he got 77. Then on other one the average was hmmm something like 62% and he got 62%.

"Does it seem like he's trying not to stand out, even though he could?"

Both of them nodded and silence in flowing into the room.

_______________

"Hey Suzuki, are you coming!"  Kirishima yelled heading over to the lorckerrooms. 

One in a half weeks I've been doing this. Avoiding changing in front of the others. I've came up with a good excuse but I haven't needed to use it. I can feel the other boys looking at my back, wondering. It was lucky enough that on the fist day I protected my body with my wings so RG healed them not my body. Oh how I wish I had that quirk, well a healing one were I could use on myself. It would solve a lot of problems. Look at that I just broke my foot, why not heal it. That sounds like a good idea *ZAP* *DING* hey look at that. I wonder if her quirk get rid of scars? Maybe, I could be like Zap, Ding and get rid of theses scares.