Home? (chapter something)

The way the boy said it, made it seem very unclear. One view he was deadly serious, the other a jester. Almost like he was raised to lie by telling the truth. He didn't want you to know the truth so he threw it right at you making you disbelieve it because of his body language. But deep down inside he was lonely. He lived alone. No one has ever loved him. His past memories had nothing of happiness, just pain. The pain he never wanted anyone else to feel. He never wanted others to find out about the pain he went through. That's why he hides. The Phantom rules the night, he is a ghost never to be seen. 

___________

Aizawa POV

"Have you found anything about him?"

"I can't believe that you, you out of everyone in this whole world would recommend someone you knew nothing about." Nezu was sipping his tea, clearly teasing him. 

"I like him."

The little monster burst out cackling. "Well, then you might not like his backstory."

That caught my attention, "Continue."

"Ren Suzuki. I've been reading through the papers. To be plan it's tragic. His parents died. He was adopted by a good family. They got into a car crash. The husband died. The wife now has dementia and doesn't remember anything. He has slipped through the authorities and got two jobs to pay for his adoptive parent's medical bills. To be frank, he's been living on his own for a very long time." 

"Have you done anything about it?"

"Ah, I see that you are becoming better at reading me." The principal took a long sip from his cup. The atmosphere in the room, darkening. "I have. But the matter is more complicated." He stopped for dramatics "The's records are all for real, but it only has the bare minimum. It's very strange and I will continue to look into it."

Chills ran down my back. Nezu was frightening. "Again, what have you done about this?"

Nezu eye's gleamed. "Seeing that you have successfully adopted one child already...." My sweatdropped. "It seems you figured it out." 

"Wait a moment." Before I could continue, Nezu was the one who continued.

"Oh stop complaining you already said that you liked him, so now officially he is yours."

My mind was reeling. "What do you mean he is officially mine now? Did you ask him about it?"

Nezu finally paused a flash of sympathy in his eyes. "No, I did not. But I want to know more about this kid. Legally he has no choice. You can now watch him twenty-four seven. Plus I know you." He gave me another flash of sympathy, but now there was evil in it. "Unless you don't want to take this kid in? A kid who has had a hard life, and has never given up. Got two jobs to pay for the bills laid down on him. A kid. A young kid who needs help. A kid who probably has more of a tragic back story than we know. In fact, I have given the thought of adopting the kid myself."

Fear filled me. I had already seen the kid mumbling problems, and Nezu had some creepy habits. In no way was I going to let this kid be corrupted by the sadistic rat. I grumble walking out of his office knowing that he had just won. Nezu had just adopted a kid for me. 

~~~

It's been a week, a whole week since I adopted him, and I haven't even told him yet. But I did tell my other son. I've tried to act normal, but it is clear as day that something has been up in my class. My idiot of a son can't act. So the whole class is on their tiptoes. They are all getting the feeling that I'm going to do something rash against them. They are learning nicely.