Yay! Exposition Time!

What's the best book on Wattpad? 

This one! 

Well, except for Storm and Silence. And also Cupid's Match (I marathoned the whole series in three days) and Cross the Line, The Cell Phone Swap, and that one about the zombie sharks. Also, like, anything a Wattpad star has written. Ever.

And a gazillion other books I haven't mentioned.

Okay, maybe this is not the best book on Wattpad, but it is a book on Wattpad! Which is basically the same thing if you rearrange a few words and add in 'the' and 'best'. Seriously, though, thanks for taking a chance on The Marriage Game. I hope you enjoy it. Here are a few quick notes before we get started:

I love feedback! Constructive criticism is welcome and if you see a spelling or grammar error point it out! I promise I actually want to know! And if you like what you're reading and decide to vote, it'll make me really happy. It'll also help the story get more recognition, which will encourage me to write more, which (I like to think) is a good thing.

If you're not reading this on Wattpad, it's not me writing it. It's on novelhd.com (the unedited version if it wasn't bad enough already!) but I didn't put it there. If anyone knows how to get it off, I'd love some advice.

Every chapter has a corgi picture. Keep reading, you get more corgi pictures. Whoever gets the most corgi pictures wins.

Trigger Warnings: violence, mature language, sexual references (which is my way of saying there are one or two steamy make out scenes. On a steamy scale of 1-10, where 1 is Harry Potter and 10 is 50 Shades, I'd say this is around a four - ie, there is no actual sex. There is, however, some moderately detailed, scantily clothed, kissing scenes. You have been warned.)

Thanks for sticking with me! I hope to see you in the next chapter (you know, the one with actual writing in it)!

-Harley