MY SUPERSTAR 42

Third Person POV

He wasted no time when he came back to Korea. He immediately visited Yuri so that he could see what her condition really was. While he was recovering in Michigan, she never left his mind. He felt that he had left the country but his heart was left in Korea.

He knew he could never return to his group at this time. His surgeon told him that he needs to rest for a year before the scars on his face disappeared completely or unnoticed. Because even though he underwent plastic surgery, the scars on his face were still quite obvious. Yes it can be covered by make up, he is sure about that, for sure those make up artists can do it but when his face was damaged his confidence was also affected. He is the main visual of the group and his job is to look good every time.

"You are in the institution every day since you arrived here, hyung. Are not you getting tired? Have you talked to noona or she's still the same the last time? Is there any development with her?"

JK asked him when he was in a hurry leaving the agency.

Is he tired?

Has it ever entered his mind to give up?

Nope. He never felt tired nor giving her up. 

Not this time and not anymore. 

"Why? If Yuri didn't get tired of me before then why should I be tired of her? She needs me now and I won't leave her just because fate is not on our side".

If he had learned anything from everything that happened to him and Yuri — he shouldn't give up something just because he's having a hard time or destiny isn't on their side. Yuri was always by his side. She witnessed all his relationships with different women. She did not give up and still continued to love him even though their situation was very complicated. 

Maybe, all this time God was telling him that she was the woman destined for him but he was just too busy to look for that in another woman. Maybe it's because he's too complacent. Maybe he thought that no matter what happened, she wouldn't get tired of loving him. If he hadn't married another woman, he knew she would still be by his side.

When he married Carmi. He knew something would change between them even though he gave her an assurance that nothing would change between them. She cut off the ties with him. When they have things to talk about JD she prefers to talk to him through e-mail and not in person or over the phone. They rarely talked on the phone and if he hadn't called her using his new mobile number, she wouldn't have answered his call before.

On the day he took her to the hotel during his wedding, he knew she was hurting but she chose to hide her feelings from him.

"I have to go, Jin. Thank you for taking me here". 

When she said goodbye that day he felt like he had lost something in his life — something precious that he might regret in the end. So he couldn't stop himself from hugging her before she got out of his car. 

"Nothing's changed, Yuri. If you need anything just call me. We will talk once I get back from our honeymoon".

Her smile that day that didn't even reach her eyes haunted him for years. He knew even if she said she is happy for him, it was contrary to how she felt. 

"Enjoy your honeymoon".   

It doesn't feel right but when he is close to her or when he hugs her, he feels different. It feels like everything seems right.

"Goodbye, Jin"..

He don't like goodbyes. For him, saying goodbye is a little like dying. He thinks their story is just hello and goodbye and maybe..until they meet again.