P R O L O G U E

"RUN!"

"No. We will not leave you here. You will be with us". I started to feel my tears falling from my eyes.

"No. You need to leave. I will be okay. I will be fine, Jin".

"But..they are a lot. It's dangerous for you to stay here". I'm scared but if I will not do this..all of us will be in danger. I need to do something.

"Jin hyung, come on"..

"No! I can't leave my wife here, guys!"

"LEAVE!!" It's not a statement but a command. I made up my mind. I will stay here.

"I can't do this". He tried to reach for my hand but I avoided him. I acted like it's nothing.

"You don't need to do this. We can save ourselves from all of this chaos. Be with us. I will not leave you here". I can't stand seeing his eyes pleading. I avoided his gaze and acted cold.

"No. I'm not coming with you. I already decided and you can't change that. You need to leave this place. If I will not do this all of us will be dead. Think of our daughter, Jin. If both of us will be dead she will grow up unhappy".  I heard a gun shot from a far and I started pushing him away.

"RUN!" he shook his head and didn't move a bit.

"No. I will not leave you here". He started crying and it pains me seeing him like that.

"Please be safe. Guys, you need to leave. Bring your Jin hyung with you". JK grabbed his arm so that he can move.

"Promise me you'll come back. I will wait for you. We will wait for you, love. Please be safe". He hugged me and kissed me on the lips. This might be the last time I can feel his warm hug and his gentle kiss.

"I will try"..my voice cracked. I'm not sure if I will be seeing him again.

"Thank you for doing this. We owe you our life". It was RM. I nodded and asked them again to leave this unsafe place.

"Jin"..

"Please take care of Nari. Please tell her I love her so much".

They run as fast as they can but he still looking back to check on me and in the middle of nowhere and darkness they disappeared just like a lightning in the night sky. The rain poured like a teardrops from my eyes.

"Thank you for keeping them safe". I look at the sky and started to mumble the words I wasn't able to utter. I heard heavy foot steps from behind and I started to worry for my life. I know they will kill me.

"WHERE DID THEY GO?" He pulled my hair and pointed his gun directly on my forehead.

"I don't know".

"Tell us and we will let you live". I will not trust them. I know they will not do that.

"I don't know where did they go. I lost them while we are in the middle of the fo---". He slapped my face but I tried not to cry because of pain.

"Yeah? Do you think we will believe you?"

"Are you going to tell us the truth or you'll die?"

"Then, shoot me. You can't force me to do what you want". I am so afraid. I closed my eyes when he tried to pulled the trigger of his gun.

"I changed my mind. Why do I need to kill you if we can use you? This is the prize you'll get". He started to unbuckling his belt. I know what will happen next.

"Remove your clothes". I heard them laugh and I felt my body was trembling just hearing their voice. While he was busy removing his jeans I took the chance to grab his gun. I'd give all my energy to get his gun but I accidentally pulled the trigger and after a few seconds I felt numb. I saw my hands covered with blood.

..before I closed my eyes I saw the images of Jin and Nari.

"I love you both"..my vision went black.

Note: Please read MY SUPERSTAR 1.0 before reading this story. Please check the link below for your reference.

https://my.w.tt/aH90vJ6Er6