MY SUPERSTAR 21

I woke up the next day hugging his waist while my head is rested on his chest. He is still sleeping peacefully. We did sex before but this is the first time we cuddle. Sa dalawang beses na may nangyari sa amin hindi ko naramdaman na yakapin niya man lang ako pagkatapos namin gawin ang bagay na 'to, but last night was different. He hugged me and slept with me even if I'm asking him to go home. Dahan-dahan kong inilayo ang katawan ko sa katawan niya at pinagmasdan siya. The white comforter covered half of his body. His chest was exposed and I gulped when I remember what happened last night.

Why do you need to be this attractive even when you're sleeping?

"Ppanhi chodaboneun goseun muryehan jisida". [TRANS: Staring is rude] bigla na lang siyang dumilat at ngumingiti-ngiti pa.

"I'm not staring. I'm just looking at you if you're still sleeping". He is still smiling and I don't know why. Bigla niya akong kinabig palapit sa kanya kaya napasubsob ako sa dibdib niya. Niyakap niya ako ng mahigpit. Kagabi pa siya ganito. Hindi naman siya ganito kaclingy dati noong kami pa.

"Jin, are we going to stay like this? The sun is up, I need to get up. I have a busy day today. You need to go home. For sure Carmi is looking for you".

"We have three days rest day. I can spend those three days with you. I'm staying in our dorm for almost a week now. Carmi is in the US and eomma is the one who takes care of the kids". Lihim akong napangiti ng marinig ko ang sinabi niya.

"Do you want to stay here?" malambing na tanong ko sa kanya habang nakatitig sa mga mata niya.

"Do you want me to stay?" tumango ako sa tanong niya hanggang sa naramdaman ko ang paghalik niya sa noo ko.

"Okay, I will stay. I'll just get some of my clothes in our dorm". Babangon na sana ako ng maramdaman ko ang matigas na bagay sa may puson ko. I saw how erect and hard his member. Sabay kaming natawa sa nakita namin.

"This is your effect to me and I can't control it". Bulong niya sa tenga ko. Gusto ko sanang sabihin sa kanya na ganyan rin ang epekto niya sa akin pero mas pinili ko na huwag na lang itong sabihin.

"I really need to get up. Do you want anything to eat? I'll cook our breakfast".

"Can we take a shower first?"

"Sure. I will use the bathroom outside so that you can use mine". Pababa na sana ako ng kama ng bigla niya akong buhatin.

"Why do you need to use the bathroom outside if we can use your bathroom and shower together?" napuno ng hagikhikan ang banyo lalo na ng nagsimula siyang magsexy dance sa harap ko as if he's teasing me.

Binuksan ko ang shower  at tinapat agad ang katawan ko dito hanggang sa maramdaman ko ang mumunting halik niya sa balikat ko paakyat sa batok ko. I closed my eyes when I feel the burning sensation even if the water is cold enough to suppressed the heat.

"Jin, we're here to shower".

"Is that what you want? Your body isn't telling the same". He purposely poke my butt by his manhood, I know he is teasing me and I'm loving the sensation he's giving me. He poured a liquid soap on my body and he is gently spreading it by his palm. His hands roam around my body like he is trying to familiarize every part of it until his one hand touched my feminity.

"Wet"..

He continue to stroke my clit. I let go a deep and loud moan. I faced the smoke glass bathroom door which divides the toilet and the shower. I can see our own reflection on the smoke glass that made the moment more sexy and erotic.

"Ahhhh..J-Jin"..

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No..not this time"..