1

Ashton sat on the couch, channel surfing with a bored expression.

It was 7am, which in his opinion, was way too early to be up. He had nothing to do since his class didn't start until 12, and he couldn't fall back asleep no matter how much he tried.

Finally, when he got tired of cooking channels and Kardashians, he decided to at least make breakfast (it occupies his time and takes away the pain in his stomach).

So he sluggishly made his way to the kitchen and searched through the cupboards for anything edible.

He settled on Vegemite toast and went to get the bread, just as a strangely not-tired looking Luke, his best friend, entered the kitchen wearing just boxers.

Ashton had no idea how Luke always managed to be so full of energy in the morning. He still blamed it on the boy selling his soul to the devil in order to get through UNI (despite being told many times that that was false, and being threatened to put in a mental hospital).

"Morning, sleeping beauty." Ashton smirked. He noticed that Luke was more flushed and sweaty than usual, and made a note to pick up some soup after class.

Luke furrowed his eyebrows and Ashton, then the food, then back at Ashton. "What are you doing in my house?"

Ashton scoffed. "Ungrateful, much? Jeez, make a guy breakfast and instead of a thank you, all I get is 'why are you in my house?' Society these days," he said, shaking his head.

The blond just rolled his eyes and grabbed the toast that the other boy was currently making, despite to his protests.

He went to sit on the couch, and Ashton joined him a minute later with a plate of toast, glass of orange juice, and bottle of water in hand.

He tossed Luke the water bottle, which hit him in the chest, and plopped down next to him. "Don't even bother looking for anything good on TV," he said, taking a big bite of his toast. "Everything is trash."

Luke shrugged and continued to channel surf absentmindedly. They then fell into a comfortable silence for a while, until the taller boy came to a sudden realisation.

"You know, you never answered my question."

Ashton hummed in question, eyes focused on the Meerkat documentary that was currently playing.

"Why are you in my house?"

"Oh, I needed to print my paper for class today."

"Why didn't you go to the library-"

"Broken."

Luke looked at him for a second before turning back to the TV. "Okay? What about Staples?"

Ashton looked at the boy like he was crazy. "Do you really think I would pay 17 cents per page, when I could just come to you and do it for free?"

The blond eyed him suspiciously and Ashton gave him an innocent look, causing him to roll his eyes.

"Alright, then," Luke sighed, getting up from the couch, "let's go print."

Ashton followed the boy to his room, sitting down on the bed while he turned on the printer. In the meantime, he grabbed the laptop from the bedside table, cringing at the Apple logo. Just as he was about to open it, Luke snatched it from his hands.

"Hey! If you didn't know, printing usually requires the use of a computer," he glared at the blond.

Luke blushed. "Uh, sorry. There's just s-some stuff that I didn't exit out of. You know, social security and... stuff."

Ashton eyed him suspiciously. "I don't believe you," he said bluntly.

Luke ignored him in favour of clicking around on his computer, probably closing tabs. That didn't sit well with the curly haired boy.

While the blond was distracted, he grabbed the laptop and jumped to the other side of the bed.

"No!" Luke shouted, clambering over the bed and lunging for the boy, who quickly moved away.

"Oh, come on, Lucas! Everyone watches porn; there's no need to be ashamed," he said. He was just about to open the computer again when Luke took it and pulled him onto the bed.

The blond straddled Ashton's waist and pinned his wrists above him. "It's not porn! It-it's... your birthday present."

Ashton glared. "My birthday was 5 months ago."

"I like to plan ahead?" Luke said, though it came out as more of a question than a statement.

Ashton rolled his eyes and flipped them over (because just because he was smaller didn't mean he couldn't be stronger). He pinned Luke's arms to the bed with his knees and sat on his chest.

"Alright, now," the curly haired boy said, pulling the laptop towards him and ignoring Luke's struggles. "Let's see what you're into, Mr. Hemmings. You seemed pretty embarrassed, so it's obviously something weird. Foot fetish?" He raised an eyebrow at the boy.

When the blond said nothing, Ashton just shrugged and looked back at the laptop.

He opened the browser history and clicked on the first link without looking at it. He half expected something weird to pop up, but what he actually saw made him burst out laughing.

"Gay porn?" He laughed.

Luke blushed furiously and looked anywhere but Ashton, which only made the boy laugh harder.

"It's not funny! And can you please get off me now? I quite like having the ability to breathe."

Ashton rolled off of the boy, still laughing hysterically. The blond glared and hugged his laptop to his chest. "Stop laughing," he mumbled quietly, pouting.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Ashton managed to get out between laughs, "it's just, Luke Hemmings, Mr. I'm-so-straight, gets off to gay porn?"

"It's perfectly normal! Did you know that 65% of straight women watch lesbian porn?"

Ashton stopped laughing for a moment, looking at the other boy incredulously. "You totally just made that up, didn't you?"

Luke slouched slightly. "It's kind of true."

Ashton giggled before sitting up to face the still blushing boy. He kind of felt bad for laughing, but he can't help it. "Okay, okay. Fine, watching gay porn doesn't make you gay."

Luke could sense the sarcasm in his voice but ignored it. "Thank you," he breathed.

"Just... dazzling."

Ashton laughed as Luke hit him with a pillow.

"Stop! Just, can you promise me something?" The blond asked quietly. The other boy gave him a questioning look and he continued, "Promise you won't tell anyone? Especially Calum and Michael? They'd never let me live this down."

Ashton shrugged. "Sure."

He smirked at Luke's sigh of relief. "But," he started, making the other's boy's breath hitch. "You have to do something for me."

-
Cliffhanger 'cause this felt long

Hey hey new story woo. Credit goes to gayboyharry for the idea (because I could never come up with something like this)

Epic plot twist next chapter whoop