10

Ashton laid on his back on the surprisingly clean floor of the beautiful Caleb Harris's room. From his position he could see the sky outside, the stars gleaming and the moon shining brightly in its crescent form. It was a beautiful sight to see, but it wouldn't last. Ashton knew it. He could see the dark clouds moving closer and closer. Soon enough, the beautiful sight in front of him would be replaced by a gloomier version, and rain would be pouring down.

Next to him, his phone began to vibrate, followed by the loud alarm he'd set blaring from Caleb's night stand.

Most people would become annoyed by the alarm and have no other choice but to get up an turn it off, but Ashton wasn't everyone. He was dedicated to his laziness, and at the moment, he had no intentions on getting up (no matter how annoying the alarm was).

Across the room, the door closed and not long afterwards, the blaring stopped. Ashton sighed. He was happy the alarm had been silenced, but he knew what would happen next.

"You're gonna have to talk to him, ya know?"  The black boy stated, sitting above Ashton on the bed.

Ashton closed his eyes and then tilted his head back and opened them to actually look at Caleb.

"We aren't best friends anymore." Ashton retorted. "There's nothing to talk about."

The curly-haired boy watched as Caleb rolled his eyes before extending his hand.

Ashton took it gratefully, smiling in appreciation as Caleb pulled his lazy body up, with no added help from Himself.

"Are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" Caleb asked in response.

"I don't know. You just seem kind of...off." The curly-haired boy replied. "Where's that beautiful smile, the desire to have fun-- your horrible attempts to have sex with me."

Caleb began smiling, but soon enough, it had faltered and then died all together.

"You know, you haven't hit on me once today?" The lazy friend added, and like magic, a smile graced Caleb's face.

"You want me to hit on you?" Caleb questioned, though it sounded like more of a statement than anything.

"N-No." Ashton tried answering before Caleb was allowed to make any more assumptions, but it was too late, way too late. Caleb had already began backing the curly-haired boy into the bed.

"I think you do." Caleb returned, leaning over Ashton, arms on either side of his head.

"I think you like it when I make passes at you." Caleb whispered into Ashton's ear, the heat causing certain feeling to stir around inside of him.

"I-I think you're crazy." Ashton managed to breathe out.

The black-haired angel raised his eyebrows in playful questioning before pressing his body against the curly-haired boy beneath him.

"I think you want me." Caleb continued, slowly grinding his center with Ashton's.

The curly-haired boy had to struggle in order to suppress the moan fighting to escape his mouth at the pleasure.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Ashton said, face scrunched up in mock disgust.

Caleb leaned up a bit, his hand fumbling around below him, on the boy below him, and then he smiled.

"That's not what this tells me."

Ashton gasped. Caleb had grabbed his boner.

"So what does that tell you?" The curly-haired boy asked, smirking.