2

-Kind of edited-

So here's what you missed on Glee!
-

"Stop! Just, can you promise me something?" The blond asked quietly. The other boy gave him a questioning look and he continued, "Promise you won't tell anyone? Especially Calum and Michael? They'd never let me live this down."

Ashton shrugged. "Sure."

He smirked at Luke's sigh of relief. "But," he started, making the other's boy's breath hitch. "You have to do something for me."

-

"W-what?" Luke stuttered nervously.

He figured it would be a blowjob or something and was mentally freaking out.

Just because he watched the stuff happen doesn't mean he knew how, or even wanted to, attempt it. Especially with his best friend.

"I need you to be my boyfriend."

The blond looked at the other boy for a moment before scooting away from him. "Uh, dude? I thought we established the whole 'I'm straight and off-limits' thing when you came out last year," he said awkwardly.

Ashton rolled his eyes at his friend's ignorance. "That's not what I meant. I need you to pretend to be my boyfriend for my brother's wedding."

Luke stared at him with a confused expression, counted something on his fingers for a second, before looking back at the hazel-eyed boy. "B-but Harry's 10?"

"I have two brothers, Luke," the other sighed.

When the blond just look at him confused, Ashton continued. "I never talk about him because I absolutely hate his guts. He's getting married in two weeks, and there's no way I'm showing up alone."

"So why me?" Luke asked, still confused. "Why not Calum or Michael? Or even some guy from a club?"

Ashton shrugged. "Michael and Calum probably tease me the whole time or hit on my brother, and I trust you way more than some random dude."

Luke sighed, running a hand through his slightly sweaty hair. He thought it over for a while, weighing the pros and cons in his head. Finally, he looked back at the other boy, who wore an expectant expression.

"What happens if I say no?"

Ashton smirked. "I don't know, Luke. How well do you think 'Luke Hemmings Watches Gay Porn' looks on a giant poster?"

Luke glared at the amused boy, before sighing in defeat. "Fine, I'll do it. But only because I care about my reputation too much."

"Good choice."

Luke rolled his eyes. "You're a pain," he said, causing Ashton to smile at him innocently. "Why are you even here, again?"

Ashton plucked the laptop from Luke's arms, biting back giggles as the porn website opened back up. He quickly printed his paper and gave the computer back with a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks, babe," he smirked. Luke just glared and flipped him off.

He quickly collected his things and was about to leave when he suddenly realised something.

"Oh my god, is that what you were doing before you came in the kitchen‽"

Luke's blushed furiously and looked away, which was enough of an answer for the curly headed boy.

Ashton made a face of disgust. "Yuck! I was here!"

"I didn't know!" Luke exclaimed, covering his face in embarrassment. "This is why you don't enter people's houses without warning!"

"That's why you don't wank in the morning! That is is a nighttime activity!"

"Just leave!"

Luke threw a pillow at the boy, missing greatly. Ashton just scoffed in fake offence and slammed the door.

-

PUNKED! Ha y'all thought this was gonna be mostly about sex and porn. You poor souls.

This was supposed to be longer but I couldn't figure out how to transition so yeah...

See ya next year.