6

[A/N: Think of this as the first part to a two-three part chapter]

Ashton's eyes flickered open at the sound of a barely vaguely familiar voice calling out his name. However, he quickly shut them as the bright sun light nearly blinded him, hurting his eyes and causing the severe headache he had to worsen.

"Could you please close those stupid curtains; they nearly blinded me." He groaned out, both of his heads covering his head.

"Great, you're awake! Here, take this."

Slowly, the curly-haired boy opened his eyes. The room was a lot darker now and the pain from the bright sunlight was long gone. His headache remained, however.

Raising his head from the ground, his eyes began to scan a body that, in no one, resembled his best friend's. This guy wore dark boxer briefs that hugged his man parts and defined all of the right places, he had abs that went on forever, but in reality, stopped at four on each side, the most beautifully gorgeous hazel colored eyes to match his brown skin complexion, and the face of an old crush.

"C-Caleb?" His voice cracked, slowly ridding itself of that sexy morning time grogginess that loves to linger around. "I - Is that really you?"

The dark-haired boy chuckled, his melodious voice seeming to resonate off the walls of the room and float into Ashton's ears, filling him with happiness.

"That's funny! You had the exact same reaction last night."

Caleb extended his hands again, a small pill in one and a glass of water in the other.

"If you remember anything about me, you should remember that I, un- "

"-der no circumstances, take pills." He finished, cutting off the curly-haired boy and retracting his hands. "It was worth a shot."

Ashton smiled a truly genuine smile and then fell back in bed. His head was killing him and he had no idea why. It felt as if someone had been playing a game of baseball with his brain.

"Agh, what happened to my head? And why am I in your bed?"

Caleb laughed, flopping down on his bed just as the curly-haired boy had done just moments ago. "You're in my bed because...well, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out."

Swiftly, and in one motion, Caleb had managed to crawl on top of Ashton, straddling his waist, and pecked his lips, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. To say that Ashton was surprised would be an understatement. Last he checked, Caleb Harris, THE Caleb Harris was the straightest guy he'd known. He'd never been homophobic or anything, but he'd always been sure to drive how straight he was into any one he even suspected being gay

....or perhaps it was something else he was driving into them?

Nonetheless, Ashton didn't mind the kiss. In fact, he liked it. It was simple and sweet, and that's exactly what he needed at the moment.

"A-And why does my head feel like a Major League Baseball player used it for ba - WAIT! WHY AM I IN YOUR BED?" Ashton freaked. He had to be lying. There's no way Ashton would do such a thing with a guy he hadn't seen in years.

"You really don't remember anything about last night?" Caleb managed to squeeze out through his smile.

Ashton just glared, causing the dark-haired boy to cease his laughing and climb off of him. He wasn't moving fast enough, however. Perhaps, if he had, Ashton wouldn't have raised up, knocking him off of him and onto the ground by accident. It didn't stop the boy from laughing, however; so Ashton saw now reason to apologize.

"Tell me what happened last night, Caleb." He demanded, pacing back and forth around the suite, "and be honest."

Caleb rose from the ground quickly, wrapping his arms around the smaller boy's waist. "I already told you."

Ashton could feel Caleb's bulge rub against his ass and from the soft bulge along, he knew that all the guys Caleb was driving his...."straight" sexuality into we're very lucky guys.

"Stop that." He hissed at his old crush, barely able to keep his member from erecting. "And stop lying. Just tell me already." He whined, rolling his eyes as he planted his ass against a wall, safe from Caleb's not-so-little friend.

"Fine. Fine." He said taking a seat, "I'll tell you."

Ashton smiled a gleeful thanks and motioned for him to get started.

"I found you at the bar downstairs drinking. You looked like you'd had one too many drinks and needed a friend...so I drug your drunken self up here to my room."

Ashton frowned. Caleb's recount of last night had been extremely short and very vague. It wasn't completely useless, however; it did explain why his head was killing him, and why he was in his room.

"Why was I drunk and lonely?" He questioned suspiciously.

"I'm not sure. Something about a guy named Luke kissing your best friend or something."

The curly-haired boys face contorted into one of confusion before things became a lot clearer for him, the previous day's events rushing back to him, worsening his headache

He had kissed Luke. He had finally crossed the line and lost his best friend.

"Fuck me." He groaned.

Caleb laughed, "I did."

[A/N: No, they did not do the dirty, in case any of you were wondering.

Once again, this entire chapter was written by _OnceUponTheEnd , who is also the only reason this is still up.]