7

"You did not fuck me." Ashton glared, rolling his eyes as he took a seat next to the beautiful Caleb Harris.

Caleb sighed, "No.." his tone sounding as if he considered it unfortunate. "But I can!"

Ashton laughed awkwardly, "I have a boyfriend." He lied, the same lie he'd been telling everyone else!

Slowly and inconspicuously, Caleb grabbed the curly-haired boys hand, "you mean that Luke guy?" He asked, slowly sliding Ashton's hand closer and closer to the tint in his pants. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind, after all, you guys aren't really dating any ways."

Ashton stood from the bed immediately, pulling his hand away from the guy's large tint and began pacing around the room once more, denying the other boy's claims about not really being in a relationship with Luke.

Luke! Where is he?
He asked himself.

Now that he remembered everything, he had wished he could forget it all, again, and start over. He shouldn't have played that game, and he certainly shouldn't have kissed his straight best friend.

The entire room had fallen silent and everyone stood looking at the two best friends. Luke's posture had become rigid and his body had stiffened tremendously since Ashton confirmed that they'd have to kiss. The expression on his face was bland and unbothered, however, and by looking at him, one couldn't really notice his uneasiness. Although, one glance into his eyes and the fear he felt seemed to radiate off his body.

Walking up behind him, Ashton wrapped his arms around his best friend's body. If possible, he'd stiffened a little more, but soon relaxed into the gentle hug, the rigid posture and stiff body slowly going away.

"W-We can't go first." Luke spoke up, surprising Ashton, and Lauren too.

Luke's eyes shifted nervously over to Ashton, having to turn 180° to make contact. "Right?" He asked.

Ashton put on his thinking face, trying to find whatever loop hole his best friend had figured out before him. It wasn't until everyone started to question why the two boys had a problem going first that it hit him.

"Because we can't." Ashton fired back at one of his cousin's. "The rules say we can't, right mom."

Mrs. Irwin looked to her son, her face a complete replica of her youngest son's a few moments ago.

"The rules..." He helped. "They state that the host of the game must be the one to start the game and then clockwise from there."

The entire room erupted into a series of "ahh's" as they removed their gazes from the two best friend's and targeted Ryan and his Fiancé.

Lauren pouted in her corner, standing next to Ryan with her best friend by her side. He looked more nervous now, but Ashton could tell that Luke wasn't. They had half a circle to listen to before coming to them, and they never got around to every one during their games because it would always get too late.

"Honey," Ryan started, going into detail about the day he'd first laid eyes on his wife-to-be. It sounded sweet and adorable.

It was definitely a lie, the entire story had to be made up, a true work of fiction!

Ashton remained silent, however, laughing and giggling, and then scrunching his face up in disgust as the bride and groom's lips touched.

"Fuck." He mumbled under his breath. The kiss wasn't simple. It was very complex and involved, in fact.

"I'll understand if you don't want to do this, Luke." Ashton whispered, being sure to keep his voice as low as possible. "I mean, if you're scared, it's okay to tell me and we just won't go through with it."