Chapter 17

32 ~~EXT. WESTSIDE TOWER~~ 32

Y/n is now in her Lizard-Girl outfit and is jumping from building to building to reach the Westside Tower.

She sees it coming up and sees Dr. Octopus and Spider-Man dueling.

Peter is hanging onto one of the clock hands on the tower and Dr. Octopus is towering over him.

His mechanical arms start reaching towards the clock.

Y/N
Hey! Forgetting somebody?!

Dr. Octopus turns around and Peter looks up at y/n who is now on the Westside Tower, holding onto the top pole.

DR. OCTOPUS
Well, well, well. I was wondering when you'd show up. I was afraid Parker could only find one of you. But now that you're here, you can join in the fun.

One of Dr. Octopus's mechanical arms shoots forward at y/n, but she jumps over it.

Another shoots forward and hits her in the shoulder.

Then, another one shoots forward and she blocks it with her arm.

Meanwhile, Peter has been crawling up the clock.

He suddenly shoots webs in Dr. Octopus's face.

He then starts shooting multiple webs trying to wrap Doc Ock in a webbed cocoon.

Dr. Octopus breaks free of the webs and stares at Peter in anger.

DR. OCTOPUS
Enough games.

Two of Dr. Octopus's mechanical arms grab Peter and y/n both by the neck and pick them up off the ground.

They begin struggling to break free.

Dr. Octopus begins smiling and laughs evilly.

Suddenly, y/n shoots out her tongue and hits Doc Ock in the face with it, causing the mechanical arm holding her neck to let her go.

Peter then shoots webs in the face of Dr. Octopus, also causing the mechanical arm holding his neck to let him go.

When the mechanical arm holding Peter lets him go, his foot slips off the edge of the tower and he begins falling.

Y/n runs to the edge and looks down at him.

Dr. Octopus gains his composure and smiles.

Y/n stares at Doc Ock with a scowl as Peter begins shooting webs as he's falling.

They attach onto Dr. Octopus and pull him off of the tower.

They start falling through the air on top of each other and land on a passing train.

Y/n gasps.

She then jumps to a smaller building while also trying to keep up with the train.

She sees Peter and Dr. Octopus tumbling on top of the train.

She watches them fight each other while she's jumping from building to building.

A train passes by the train Peter and Doc Ock are on, but y/n doesn't see Peter anymore.

She leaps and lands on the train.