why am i here?

I was scared but i was trying not to show...
So i replied "Yeah i am not finee....what do you think a person who had been kidnapped he would be fine?"

He smiled and looked down....
"Well.....you will live peacefully here till you will listen to all the orders.. no one will hurt you.....no ONE will dare to lay a finger on you" he said with his husky voice....the smirk on his face his eyes everything were Devil-ish......

What he means...."Wait wait...what did you said...i-i i am going to listen to your orders....what the fuck"

When i said these words he seemed to be a little angry..he rolled his eyes and said while grabbing my hairs "i said what i said....IF YOU WON'T LISTEN YOU WILL GET PUNISHED YOU STUBBORN SHIT"

He stood up and left ...

The room was so dark that he was so close to me still i didn't see his face....
When he left i felt like i was in coffin...not even a ray of light was there....so suffocating....so irritating...
I was so hopeless....i was trying to be strong but i failed my tears started to fall...my heart started aching...then i remembered those moments when my parents were with me.....i hate my life now.....i don't have anyone with me..."why am i so alone.."?

I don't remember when i slept last night but when i woke up i wasn't there anymore instead i was sleeping on a comfy Queen size bed.....i was so confused what happened and why am i here now who took me here...when i saw the mirror i jumped from my bed and went to the mirror and stand infront on that and saw my face
"EWWWW taeyong the hell happened to you.....uhmmmm still cute"
I was looking at my self and Was pouting and dancing wow i was so Awesome....when suddenly someone knocked on the door

"Yesss"

"Sir get ready....your clothes are in the closet"

"Ok"

I went near the closet and stopped what if there is a bomb in there...  huh stop thinking like fools....so i stepped forward and caught the lock of the closet...i fastly opened it and baaannngggg A pent coat.....

"Huh suit....i never wore a suit before...i am a healthy...cozy and Cool person what's with the suit"

Well well well lets get ready then...i took the clothes with me in the bathroom and then another banggg

"Eeennnn? HOW HUGEEEE THIS BATH TUB ISSSSSSS???OMG THE BUBBLE'S....."

i was so happy to see the bathtub because i am not that serious hooman being...so i took a long bath and Got ready....i wore the suit and looked my self in the mirror

"Wow looking handsome....uhmm because of not eating your cheekbones and jaw are in a shape now hahah"

"Are you ready sir"
Someone said from behind the door and fuck he startled me...

"Y-ye-yes"

He opened the door and my heart went like Pop pop POP pop...i was anxious to know what will happen now....also i was scared to know what will happen....
"Follow me" he said ...and i just did what he said

....after passing some corridors and some Balconies Booommmm 100's of stairs came...

"Just say that we are not going to do this"

"Hahah no we will take the elevator"

"Thank god"

Then we both used the elevator and Went on the ground floor where the Dining table was...that rooom was soo bigggggg and THE yummy smell of food...

"Where are we going and can i ask why am i here?" I asked him and he said

"I am just a worker how would i know why you are here"

"Ennn just tell me then where are we going"

" you are going to meet the Boss"

"Boss...."? I was confused but then i realised that what if he is the person from last night...so i asked him to tell me about his boss then he replied with a smile...

" we are here...why don't you ask him yourself"

Oppppsss this chapter was a little long compared to the last one i think....well I am a little funny writer so enjoy chilll dudesss....and ya if you want me to write another Story kindly comment your Favourite ships...love you guysss byeee!!