i am not fine

I was so sad ... I didn't even feel like walking ... I didn't feel like talking to him and looking into his eyes

I got out of the house and went straight to the car ... he came five minutes later and sat in the car ... he was looking at me ... but i didn't dare to look at him

Then he started the car engine and we left for my house ... After a silent journey of 20 minutes he parked the car in front of my house ...

I looked very lost ... and he must have felt it too ... then I got out of the car ... I took the key out of my pocket and I was going inside when he said  "Tel me if you ever need something..."  I cried when I heard his voice but I did not look back at him and replied "If you understood me you would know what i need....."

And then I slammed the door and went to my room and started crying....
I was so hurt....

Why do the ones I love leave me?

________________________________________
                  "Some daya later"
________________________________________

Everything was getting a little better ... I started to focus on my life again ... because I knew that no one else was going to come into my life anymore ... I lost faith in love.

I stopped trusting everyone ... I just went from home to work ... and came home from work.

I had been with him for a while but I liked him ... he was not in my destiny ... so it was better to forget him

I was going home thinking that someone put his hand on my shoulder and I got scared ..... I turned around and I was surprised to see ..... he was my childhood friend .....  He gave me a big smile and hugged me ...

He was doyoung..he was just a little younger than me....but we used to be close to each other....we knew each other well....But he left Korea for higher education and went to London...Now he is back and yes i was happy to see him...

"Heyyy taeyong my Bestfriend how are you???" He said while hugging me...

" yeh i am fine...what about you...when you came back?" I asked him

"I am here since last week....i came to meet you the first day i was back...but the door was locked...so i went back...but i came everyday on different timings to find you and here you are"

He was so pretty,tall well mannered ...he was always best in everything....he was my first crush hhaha whatever...

"Yeah i return back from job at this time.." i replied to him...

And then we both started to walk together towards my house...i was quite happy that i got my bestfriend back..i really needed someone with me right now...someone to listen to me...someone to stay with me...

Then we got home..i opened the door and we went inside...ofcourse i live alone...so the house was clean as hell...

"Ohh yongie i missed this couch"

He said while jumping on the couch...

"Be careful you might fall"

I went inside the kitchen and opened the fridge and brought two Cans of drinks..

"Here"
I said while handing him one can...he took it and we both started drinking...

"Are you alright yongie?"
He asked me with a sudden serious expression on his face...
I wanted to tell him everything...but i was feeling Nervous..it was all very awkward..

"See yongie...i know i left you and now you must be feeling a little Strange with me...but i know you very well you are sad...don't keep it to yourself...tell me what happened?"

Seeing him Caring about me made me burst into tears....i controlled but i couldn't...he hugged me and patted my head...

"I am not fine D-doyoung....i am not"

He then made me look at him and gestured me to tell him what happened....

So i started telling him what happened past these months....and how i got kidnapped ....how i fell for that someone...and how he left me...

He again hugged me and said

"Okay okay i know now sto-p crying...i am with you and i will never leave you again"

He Kept patting my head and i was feeling so light after telling him everything....i was so tired so i slept there in his arms...

Wassup everyone?.???