I like you!

Everything was going smooth....

I was a little happy that he laughed...maybe he just pretends to be tough but he ain't....maybe i was in love.....the feelings i had when i saw him everytime.....His smile his eyes his face everything was perfect....he was perfect...

I don't know what he feels towards me....at our first meeting....he made me cry....he isn't into me...what if he doesn't like dating boys....idk why i am here....what if he sells me?what if i started liking him and he breaks my heart?

This sudden change of thoughts and mood made me tear up....hahha it was maybe because i was really now in love...i went to my room i jumped on my bed and relaxed.... i was now a little sad....

Then i don't remember when i slept....i was shaken up by a servant with a pressed new suit in his hands.....

"Please Take bath and change into them"

He said and left the suit on the bottom of the bed...i rubbed my eyes and popped out of bed and went for a bath....after a nice 20 mins of bath..i came out changed my clothes and brushed my hairs nicely....Wore performance as i knew i was maybe going somewhere with jaehyun....

So i got ready and went down to search jaehyun to ask him about where are we going.....i searched him everywhere but jaehyun is nowhere to be seen....so i went on roof to EAT have fresh air....

There i saw jaehyun standing and looking at the sky.....

"Uffff you are here i searched you every i am so tired now and you...you are watching Clouds..."

I said as i was breathless after climbing stairs....he turned and faced me with the as usual expression....

"You are so rich have such a big house....you should put some water system on the roof too....i am so thirsty ahhh"

I was kept talking but he just smiled and came forward and hold my hand....taking me where he was standing...he was looking stunning...handsome as always...as he was also ready.....looking dashing in the suit....he took me to the spot and told me to look at the sky with your eyes closed....

"Close your eyes...

"Feel the weather"

He said and i did what he said....i closed my eyes facing the sky.....it feels good.....i was feeling like i was floating in the sky.....Then i felt butterflies in my stomach as i realised we were still holding hands....i opened my eyes ....seeing him was comfortable... he then opened his eyes too and tightened the grip and he pulled me with him going downstairs....

"Hey-y  he-eeeyyyy slowly"

I said as he was walking fastly pulling me with him....He took me to his room he opened the door and went near a cupboard opening a drawer and taking out a box....It wasn't that big just his palm sized....it was wrapped properly with gift wrapper and a bow on top.....he came near me gave it to me.....

"Happy birthday taeyong"

He wished me..and then he kissed me...i was in shock...my heart started beating fast...and anddd annnnnndddd i kissed him back....we kissed each other for some seconds and my cheeks were red like tomato.....he was hot as i touched his ear while kissing.... we then separated and i didn't even said thankyou i simply yess simply said

"I like you jaehyun"

He doesn't passed any reaction....he just gave me another peak on my lips....

"I like you too taeyong"

He said and we both smiled joining our foreheads rubbing our noses.....

Another chapter finished....i lob chu~~~
Sorrt i was busy due to my practicals.....
The upcoming chapter will be a little Owwww....stay tuned 😉