a birthday date~~

He then raised his eyebrows Telling me to open the box.....

There were a pair of matching silver Chains with beautiful pendants....We both wore them and he Held my hand And said

"Lets go somewhere to celebrate your birthday"

I was so happy my tears rolled down to my cheeks...i didn't wanted to cry but it was a beautiful moment....jaehyun liked me back....i thought he would reject me......

As he noticed me he hugged me and I nuzzled in his chest....

"Don't cry baby"

" i ain't c-crying *sobbing*
It just my e-eys are raining.....haha"

He laughed on my silly joke...and told me to come with him.....we both then hopped on the car....this time no driver just me and jaehyun....he was driving and i was sitting next to him....

He then stopped and got out of the car fastly coming to my side opening the door for me.....

"Sir...you are here"

He said while laughing and i said "thanks" and got out....he locked the car and we went to watch a movie.....

"So which type of movie do you wanna watch?"

"Uhmm i am okay with anything....but if its comedy thats good then;)"

"Ok you stand here i will be right back in a minute"

He said and left to buy tickets....i don't know which movie we were about to watch but whatever.....i was Walking back and forth...when i saw a very cute gay couple cuddling....they were cute....

"Hey Why are you wearing the Leather jacket its not soft"

"Ohh hoo all time problems...you are that 0.5% germ that can't get killed"

"You called me germ....i am angry now huhhh"

They were cutely arguing....I was watching them when jaehyun came and saw me staring at them and smiling.....

"Hey what you doing.....staring is not a good thing"

He said while tapping on my shoulder....i turned around and replied...

"Oii i wasn't starting i was enjoying it...they are cute.....Can't we be like them too?"

I said with a pouty face and Joining my both index fingers....he smiled and handed me the Juice and pop corns....i took it from him and he just started walking towards the theater and i followed him....

We went in and sat on our seats....The film started and after a few minutes we both heard CREEPY LAUGHTERS
"Ehhh haaaa haaa haaa haa"
Well actually the scenes were very funny but their laughter was damnnn Funny so i started laughing too....

Jaehyun was confused that what happened to me...and when they laughed again jaehyun heard it too....he Turned his head at the back where they were sitting....Those crack heads actually....They were still laughing but when thay saw jaehyun they both stopped.....  we then again concentrated on the movie....

But This fucking movie was really Funny....They both laughed again making jaehyun angry...he turned back and gave them a death glare....The way their faces went down watching jaehyun made me laughed so hard.....
And the same shit happened to me the one infront of us glared at me and i went quite....but the good thing was that jaehyun laughed at that....

We finished the movie while enjoying popcorns and sometimes chocking on the scene too....we were about to get out of the Cinema when a couple appeared and asked us

"Are you both dating?"

"Aishhh ofcourse mark they are dating"

"You live with them Haechan?"

"Well we wanted to apologise if we Made you mad hahahah"

one with A little alien look spokes up looking at jaehyun....but i smiled at jaehyun and he told them that:

"Its okay i didn't got mad...."

"Yeah and i enjoyed because of you two"

I also said that to them and they both smiled and waved goodbye at us and left.....

"Lets go baby"

I love you alllllllllll sooo muchhhhh♡♡♡♡♡♡muahhh
Thanks for 300 reads.....i didn't even expect 10...but you guys are Awesome💜and ofc one day  i will finish this book....so suggest me the other couples you want me to right a story on...
Bai~