loved ones have to be protected

After movie i was really hungry.....

"What happened tae?"

He asked me while we were moving towards our car that was parked in the parking lot...

"Uhmm i am hungry hhehe"

I told him and he smiled ....and then we reached the car we sat and he started driving i didn't knew where are we going next....but after 15 mins of drive he stopped infront of a 5 star hotel....

"Well it was the nearest one soo.."

Jaehyun said to me unbothered and i was shocked ...ofcourse it was a big hotel.....we then got off the car and went inside....he sat on a table and ordered some Italian food.... while we waited for food...i was busy admiring jaehyun....who was just looking at the table playing with the car keys.....

But he suddenly caught me red handed....

"Hah why are you looking at me like that?"

"O-oh ye-eah you are looking handsome"

I said shyly and he started laughing at my cuteness.....

"Thankyou...you are looking good too"

He replied and his comment made me blush too....

Then the waiter brought the food and settled it on our table...He then left and we started eating....as i was so hungry i broke down to eat......After a nice decent peaceful dinner....i was FULLLLL ...

Jaehyun then paid and we left for our home....

We were in car jaehyun was driving to i thought to ask him some questions...

"Uhmm Jaehyun can i ask you some questions?"

"Yes ask"

He said yes means i can ask so i started asking him questions....

"What will happen to the rents?--uhm i mean"

I was cut off by him

"Don't you wanna go back?"

He asked me a question that made me confused....i liked him and yes i didn't wanted to leave him but how should i say that to him isn't this a little cheezeee?

"No i don't...yes...no"

He started laughing and said "you kinda like living here nah"

I laughed tooo and yes i liked being with him "Hahhaa yes"

He hummed and i asked another question...

"Did you kidnapped me because you like me?"

Hearing my question, he became silent ... I thought maybe he doesn't want to answer, so I also remained silent.....

After a while, he looked at me and answered my question, "Those who are loved have to be protected."

How can someone be so Cutte and handsome

So guys if you like "nomin" kindly read "Don't Fight The Feeling" by xovuwo/Shipper and if you are interested in johnjae couple so i am writing a johnjae story "Is our love wrong?"(johnjae) Keep supporting and soon we will hit 400 viewsss i love y...

So guys if you like "nomin" kindly read "Don't Fight The Feeling" by xovuwo/Shipper and if you are interested in johnjae couple so i am writing a johnjae story "Is our love wrong?"(johnjae) Keep supporting and soon we will hit 400 viewsss i love you alllll❤❤❤