butterflies~

His words made me shocked....he was looking like a baby that needs his mother....he was not leaving my hand...so i tried to wake him up...

"Jaehyun...Heyyy get up...drink some water"

I caught him with my other hand and started shaking him lightly....then he opened his eyes and saw me like i was a ghost....with eyes wide open....so i asked him if he needed anything.....but he pushed me and told me to go away....

"Leave me alone...get out..."

I said you are not feeling well but he still was saying me to leave...so i just left the room....his servants were standing out so i told him to go check upon him....and i went on the rooftop...the clear orange sky with some stars and the cold breezes made me lost in thoughts.... he said he needs me but why when he woke up he said me to leave.... tears started falling down on my hot cheeks to the cold surface...Why is this all happening to me....i was busy thinking and crying when my phone rang.....

"Tringggggggg tringgggg"

The number was unknown...and i don't like attending wrong numbers...so i ignored....but then it rang again so i attended it and before i could say anything...the person on the line said

" come down its about to rain"

And hung up the call...ohhh so he was jaehyun....i cleaned my tears with my sleeve.....and went down....i wanted to go see him but i didn't ...i straight went to my room...i twisted the knob and opened the door the room was dark as the lights weren't open and the curtains were fallen down.....i opened my mobile flash light and went towards the  circuit board to open the lights.....I placed my hand on the wall and started walking moving my hand up and down slowly to find it.....after some seconds my hand went on the board i was about to turn on the light when someone Pushed me on the bed.......

"Who are you?"
I asked to whoever he was....he came above me and pinned me on the bed.....i could see his eyes...the red eyes with Love and Anger.... i knew who he was....his face came so closer to mine.....i could feel his warm breath.....he then whispered me in my ear....

"Thankyou"

It shocked me .first the way he was so near...and then he said thankyou to me but wait for what so i tried to push him away but he was strong enough not to move an inch....

"C-can y-you please move i can't breathe"

He didn't moved he just bent his neck down and kissed me.....i wanted to stop him but i didn't i kissed him back....with  love with passion....my hands then crawled to his hairs and grabbed them and a little moan came out of me so i put my other hand on my mouth...but then jaehyun stoped and smiled... he removed my hand from my face....i thought today i am fucked up.....

He started to unbutton his shirt...and i gulped hard...when i thought of what will happen now....he threw his shirt somewhere on the ground and....kissed me again....his soft cold lips were tasting like medicines but still they had some magic....his one hand on my waist and other on the hip....that made me shiver so i grabbed his hair and my other hand was exploring his body....he then went down leaving hickeys on my body....whatever he was giving me butterflies....