his friends party?

He then stopped starting at me...and looked Out too...He then said

"You know where are we going?"

"How would i know Huh" i thought to my self and replied him with a

"NO"

After a few minutes he then said
"It's my friends birthday party"

"Ohh" i said and rolled my eyes knowing he is not seeing...
"Then why are you taking me there....once you kidnapped me...second you kissed me now what do you want me to do" i said to him in a high voice in  some anger

He cleared his throat and turned his face in my direction...and glared at me he then bit his lips and said to me in a heavy tone

"DON't be loud...behave yourself around me...after sometimes we will be at his house...if you did something i don't like, you will be responsible for it...Understand"

What was this a threat?is he trying to scare me...he don't know me then ....this fucking asshole is arrogant...i was talking to my self in my heart....that I didn't realised when we reached there...He told me to Behave myself and not to go anywhere without his permission...

He got out of the car and i did the same....and the house infront of me was not a house...it was a whole castle...."how can a person be so rich.. theifs" i thought to myself.. and followed jaehyun...he went inside where A few people were sitting on  HUGGGGEE sofas and were laughing and drinking....They all seemed like rich brats like the one with me....

"Hey guys" jaehyun then waved at them and those guys waved him back and They were also well dressed in suits....jaehyun then took my hand and lead me to where all of them were...
They all saw me with elevator eyes and they all looked like perverts....

"Hey hey hey look jaehyun brought another Handsome dude with him" a guys Shouted while laughing....
"Another guy?am i not the first one!!! Huhhh?" I thought to myself and felt uneasy with all of them....Jeahyun told me to sit on the sofa with him....

I asked jaehyun who are they so he introduced them all to me....

"This guys is Yuta he is quite Funny....
This one is Mark....and the one in the middle is Hendery and the last one is Ten......they are all my friends"

"So who is the birthday boy?" I asked jaehyun...and maybe i was Loud so they all heard and laughed....and The one named yuta replied

"He must be getting ready....he is the most stylish among us"

Well well well strange people...i damn  care... i knew i can't leave but still i said i need to use the rest room...jaehyun was so busy  talking to his friends so i left without his permission.....

I was Wandering around watching Portraits and Showpieces that seemed so expensive...there were so many Rooms...and i think i lost the way too....i wanted to find a way to escape but which door should i open that have the way of exist.....

"Abracadabra ieusuwuswhsh chuuu...uhmm this one"
I opened the door and went inside ...oppsi wrong door...it wasn't a door to escape but it seemed like a door to hell.....

"Wtf is this"....

Hello everyone....i hope you are enjoying the Story....feel free to comment about anything....Have a nice day