Æ - 2 - Æ

jaemin leaned against a wall as he watched haechan from afar.

the boy was laughing loudly, his hand rested on a locker while a girl was leaning against them, just next to his hand.

haechan and her seemed to be in a funny conversation.

but it didn't make jaemin laugh at all.

one problem about haechan was that he was a flirt.

and more precisely, a heterosexual flirt.

his donghyuck would never be like this.

his donghyuck was gay.

he donghyuck like jaemin, and only him.

his donghyuck wasn't flirting with every girl he found.

but haechan did. and he had become jaemin's human.

so, jaemin had to witness his 'donghyuck' being the way he had never been.

jaemin's jaw clenched when he saw one lock of hair had flown into the girl's face, and he almost gasped out loud when he realised haechan was about to do the cliché romantic-movie-like action of tucking it back behind her ear.

jaemin didn't waste a second to blow out a puff of air, twirling his fingers in the air right after.

this made the lock of hair fly back behind her ear magically, without haechan's help.

jaemin smiled in victory when he saw haechan's hand abandoning his initial move.

at that point, jaemin's life was shitty.

helping someone who despised you just because he looks like someone you love...

but what could he do?

nothing.

so, he kept doing it.

Æ

haechan was sitting behind his desk, at the very last row of the classroom.

he was holding his pen firmly while reading the instructions over and over again.

why did he have to be this shitty in maths?

and why did the teacher have to choose this chapter for a surprise test?

jaemin was seated on a spare table just next to haechan.

he could see that haechan hadn't even filled a quarter of the paper when more than half the time had passed.

he had to help.

he couldn't just stay here, looking at his human fail.

and so, he did help him.

jaemin walked to the teacher's desk.

he could see the correction papers on a corner of her desk.

he didn't hesitate to create an air current and send the correction sheets flying away.

jaemin grabbed one of them, dropping it on haeechan's desk right after.

the human lifted his head, meeting jaemin's blue eyes.

"fuck off." he said, pushing the paper away.

"just copy the answers if you want to pass this year." jaemin told.

haechan looked a few times between the paper and his angel before pulling the paper closer and starting to copy the right answers.

a small smile appeared on jaemin's face as he saw haechan writing the correct answers.

Æ

jaemin followed his human outside of school during lunch break.

he was silent once again, he didn't need to have haechan getting mad at him for nothing.

haechan walked for a few minutes before sitting in his usual spot.

it was a rather dirty staircase, a few blocks away from school.

they lead to an abandoned building, and it was a place known for drug dealing in the area.

haechan tucked in hand inside of his pocket, pulling out a familiar pack of cigarettes and pulling one out before placing the pocket back in his pocket.

haechan put the death stick in his mouth before searching for something else in his other pockets.

"shit, where did i put it?" he asked himself, pulling his bag out and searching inside.

but as much as he searched, his lighter was nowhere nearby.

"fucking shit..." he cursed.

haechan really wanted to smoke, and he couldn't smoke without lighting his cigarette.

the nearest store was too far in his mind, and he could see that the streets were deserted.

jaemin sighed, approaching the pissed boy the most silently possible.

when he got near him, he snapped his fingers, making a small flame appear there.

haechan looked at him weirdly, and jaemin held his fingers out for haechan to lit his cigarette.

this is what the boy did, taking a long drag and exhaling the smoke.

"now, leave." he told. "i'd like to smoke in peace." he added.

jaemin didn't complain.

he simply turned around and walked away.

he hated to see 'donghyuck' smoking.

but once again he couldn't do anything.

so, he just went with the flow.