Æ - 5 - Æ

"oh, jaemin!" mark exclaimed with a smile when he saw the angel entering their shared house.

"i fucked up..." jaemin mumbled, slamming the door shut and sitting against it.

mark's brows furrowed after hearing the door slam, and he walked there, seeing jaemin in a foetal position against the front door.

"jaemin? is everything alright?" mark asked when he saw the boy's state.

"no!" jaemin yelled, before crying loudly.

"oh, fuck." mark let out, sitting next to jaemin. "what happened?"

"i fucked up so bad, mark..." jaemin said. "he'll never let me approach him anymore..."

mark sighed, wrapping his arms around jaemin to comfort the angel.

he badly needed now.

nothing seemed to go right in his life.

first, he was an orphan serial killer.

then, he found himself with a demon.

after, he got busted and had to run away.

when he finally found a boyfriend, he died.

and now, he had to bear with the replica of his boyfriend who hated him.

pretty rough.

"what did you do?" mark asked calmy.

"i d-didn't mean to..." jaemin sniffed.

"i know. but what did you do?"

"h-he called me nana..." jaemin told. "and donghyuck is he only one who has the right to do so. i pinned him to the wall with my powers. and i scared him. he told me he didn't want me to approach him anymore."

mark tightened the hug around jaemin's body as the angel started crying harder.

it was painful for mark to see him in such a state.

they were friends, and he knew jaemin was a good person.

he didn't deserve to live like this.

"haechan is an asshole with you..." mark said. "he doesn't deserve you."

"b-but... i was the one to scare him..."

"how did you scare him?" mark asked.

jaemin hiccuped, sniffling loudly before cuddling more into mark's embrace.

"i couldn't control my body. i-i hurt him without doing it on purpose..." he told. "it was as if... as if he was still here..."

"who?" mark questioned.

"NA..."

mark gulped.

NA couldn't be back.

NA had died with donghyuck.

donghyuck had tamed NA.

donghyuck had healed jaemin.

"a-are you sure about that...?" mark said worriedly.

"i know what i lived, mark... and i violented him..."

mark sighed. "in which ways?"

"i strangled him. and i kept tightening my hold. but his eyes... he was pleading me to let go. he looked so much like donghyuck... i couldn't kill him..."

jaemin sobbed harder in mark's chest as the older angel caressed his back to comfort him.

"jaemin... you have to stay strong..." mark insisted.

"but what if i don't want to? dying is better at that point!"

"don't say that..." mark whispered.

"look at me! i keep messing up! i have nothing of a saint! i am a freaking sinner! i deserve to die!"jaemin screamed before going back to crying loudly.

"jaemin, donghyuck wouldn't like to hear you say those things..."

"donghyuck is dead, mark!" jaemin started yelling again. "he will never be back! and i'm stuck with his asshole look-alike! do you know how painful it is to see the person you love ignoring you?!"

mark sighed for the nth time.

he agreed that jaemin had a shitty life.

but none of them could do anything about it.

Æ

haechan walked to school with a fast-beating heart.

he kept turning around, looking over his shoulder at his surroundings.

he was searching for jaemin.

well, he was trying to run away from him.

he knew how the angel followed him around.

he was very discreet, and even if haechan appreciated this usually, it bothered him a lot at the moment.

jaemin could jump from out of nowhere and try killing him again.

perhaps with his bare hands... perhaps with a weapon.

anyway, he didn't want this to happen at all.

were all angels supposed to be this scary?

"oh, hello haechan!" a boy approached him.

"hello." haechan replied simply, walking past him and entering school grounds.

as much as the boy was popular, he did his best to dismiss the people away as fast as he could today.

he was too scared something could happen.

but thankfully, he didn't see jaemin anywhere around for the rest of the day.