02

The cold water made contact with her skin, washing off the soap from her hands as she scrubbed her hands clean

She flicked her hands lightly after turning off the tap, letting the remaining droplets of water. Her eyes glanced up to her reflection on the mirror, using her wet hands to wipe her face.

She stayed in the restroom for awhile as she heard tons of footsteps on the other side of the door, chatters were loud, excitement grew after knowing school ended.

The door opened to reveal a couple of girls entering. In reflex, Jaein looked away, knowing they stared disgustingly at her.

She pressed her lips into a thin line waited for them to move away before dragging herself out of the restroom.

Her body slightly bent as she tried to stay in the shadows, trying her best to avoid the five primadona.

With hurried steps, Jaein managed to get out from the school unnoticed. Her eyes caught a glimpse of Dayoung waiting for her at her locker as usual yet she knew the girl would only cause trouble.

"Hey!" A voice called out.

She instantly smiled, turning around to see Haechan and Renjun walking side by side. Brushing her hair back, Jaein halted her steps.

"Ready to go?"

"Where are we going though?"

"Just a nearby cafe, after that we don't know." Renjun shrugged his shoulders, stepping closer to her with a smile.

Watching the two males walked towards the parking lot for motorcycles. She followed behind them, only to stop herself as the two start up their bike.

"Jaein, come." Haechan said, patting the back part of his bike, signing her to come with him.

"Nah, Jaein is coming with me." Renjun complaint, already placing his helmet over her head, locking it in place. Not giving her nor Haechan a chance to speak.

"Why don't let her choose?"

"She doesn't need to choose. You drive too recklessly. It's safer with me." Renjun nagged, going on top of his bike while waiting for the girl to join him.

Haechan could only rolled his eyes as he went along, wearing his helmet. He didn't waste anytime as he started to drive off, tailing the other from behind through the busy street.

Jaein held on to the hem of Renjun's blazer, hesitant to wrap her arms around his waist. She silently leaned forward as Renjun remained focus to the road.